What are some things that you look forward to every day?

Getting home from work. Doing something - anything - with the few hours left each day after work. Talking to that one special girl, thinking about when we'll see each other again. Checking reddit or similar for pictures of cute animals. Showering/bathing. Listening to some more awesome music.

No particular order.

Getting done with all my work for the day; I usually try to finish everything I have to do, so then I can relax and (hopefully) not have anything to worry about. Nothing specific, though if you want specific I do have a habit of letting out a heavy sigh when I'm done with everything, so I guess you could say I look forward to that sigh.

the day that commiesubs finishes the mahoutsukai no yoru translation, or WA2 finishes translation

I'd say that being able to experience great things like VNs and being with awesome people keeps me motivated. :)

Sorry to break it to you but they said that the mahoyo project is pretty much dead since according to the editor, the translator didn't do that good of a job and he didn't even finish translating it so it's just better to think of it as dead or even have someone pick it up and start all over from point zero. But there's nothing official so you can have hope!

Sorry to break it to you but they said that the mahoyo project is pretty much dead since according to the editor, the translator didn't do that good of a job and he didn't even finish translating it so it's just better to think of it as dead or even have someone pick it up and start all over from point zero. But there's nothing official so you can have hope!

;-;