Do you workout?

Abernite

I do workout , I even have that one sexy pack ab. It's so more wonderful and bigger than those ugly six packs abs hmph. My left hand gets a lot of exercise as well and I think that my fingers get too.

Enough with the sarcasm, I do plan to go next week and start working out but I also expect myself to laze and stay at home as every summer :scottsune:

I walk/march between 20 and 25 miles a week with weight training twice a week.

I'm medium build lost 25 pounds with this regime got more to go and got dem big gains to make.

Working out is a pain I'd rather not do it but then again I'd rather not end up getting fat.

i work out at home a lil bit though i should do more basicly i do a lil cardio, i dance, i do knife , manriki, tonfa, nunchaku katas, and i take a 4 mile walk every week or two. most my exercise comes from playing with and chasing around a 2 1/2 year old.

ofc, you think I'm some fat weeaboo who spends all day watching anime, reading manga and visuals novels, while jerking it to hentai? Because I'm  that except fit since I lift and watch I eat

My max stats are (a couple of months ago, I got sick and work and school piled upon each other):

bench: 245 lbs

Deadlift: 405 lbs

Squat: 335lbs

I started going to the gym about a month back and go every other day. I used to think that I was fit cause I have a fast metabolism and had some muscle to show for it. Imagine the shock when my trainer tells me I have about 22 pounds of fat on me... I was like nuh bro, you better check your machine again, where do you see fat on me?!

So here I am now, motivating myself to put some more muscle on me and push through the rest of the month in order to make routine out of all this.

in my mind i keep on rescuing the world each day for 2 or 3 times, having a godlike body from birth, packed with supreme endurance & some looks who cause dem groupies wetting their pantsus from afar...

rl workout: cooking - sweating - cooking - systema - sweating - crying - evtl. f***g - crying - sweating -

edit: sometimes my dog takes me out for a walk & starts jogging with me, but that looks rather hillarious than anything sporty

I did workout a bit when I was in high school and in first year college, but only kinetic ones. I only jog when I'm on the way home (from the gate of the subdivision to our house) but right now, I don't. Kinda hard to start working out when you've been lazing around for many years. (I'm only in 3rd year College btw)

Yeah, every day. It's been as much a part of my life as gaming/reading has been since, well, I can remember. If I miss too many days of exercise, I legit feel like shit for a couple of days until I get back up and do something again. xD

That, and a good work out feels as good as sex.

I'm not joking. 

I'm not one that easily gets motivated to work out, sadly, as much as I love doing so.

I've noticed that I've gained a tad bit of weight since last year, and because of that I recently started to be more active since the beginning of May now (as in jogging from one place to another rather than walk) as well as going cold-turkey off sodas. It was hard the first few days, but drinking a few diet sodas (which are also kind of bad) here and there helped me ease of my sugar intake from actual sodas to the point where I no longer drink them nor diet ones anymore. It's a good start to get back in shape, I'd say~

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm doing everyday about 20 km by bike while commuting to work, so it's not like I'm just sitting. Still, while I always were quite slim without any effort recently I realised I have a bit more flab that I am comfortable with. Guess you can't be always young and beautiful ;p Because of that I'm thinking about starting jogging, but still it's just thinking.

My metabolism is good enough that I can eat pretty much however I want and not gain weight.  I really should exercise, though.  Sitting on my ass most of the day obviously isn't doing me any favors.

Lol same. Just today I received data that was collected from my school a few months ago regarding physical health. Apparently my BMI is "very low" so much so in fact that I am placed "below the 1st percentile for boys aged 18 years". For anyone wondering, no I do not have any eating disorders! I eat when I want to, however much I want to. It's just that my appetite naturally tends to be small.    

Personally I don't believe in working out for vanity reasons. If you want to train your body, you should train your mind and spirit as well; which is why I think more people should do martial arts. I myself practiced Tae Kwon Do for 6 years, but quit 3 years ago due to academic pressures and consequently haven't worked out since.