Good day, fellow VN lovers :)

Abernite

How's it going everyone? It's a little bit late for introduction since I have registered for a few days, but here goes nothing.

The name's Abernite, I'm an Indonesian and studying abroad in China for undergraduate program at the moment. I had known VN for a long time, but I started to actually play it since 2 years ago. The VNs I have finished were deardrops, katawa shoujo (completed all the routes), utawarerumono, saya no uta, kara no shoujo and so on. Currently playing swansong, *eden, and fate stay night. Some of it were downloaded from this website.

If you have any good recommendation for good VNs I'll be happy to try, I would like mystery or horror VN. Once again, please to meet you all and happy gaming :)

Thanks for your warm welcomes guys  :sachi: I'll do my best to contribute in this forum.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Abernite-san! Enjoy your stay.

Bagaimana kalau mencoba Killer Queen dan Dangan Ronpa (Mystery+Killing)?

Hmm.. saran yg menarik 

Welcome to the forums!

If you're into horror and own a PSP/PS Vita I recommend Corpse Party and it's sequel Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.

Yeah, I've watched the first installment from Pewdiepie's channel in youtube untill the end, I admit it's a great game. Alas I didn't own psp nor vita, so I could only wait for someone to provide gameplay footage videos of the game... so sad...  :vinty:

Yeah, I've watched the first installment from Pewdiepie's channel in youtube untill the end, I admit it's a great game. Alas I didn't own psp nor vita, so I could only wait for someone to provide gameplay footage videos of the game... so sad... :vinty:

If you have an android smartphone/supported PC/laptop, you could try ppsspp (a psp emulator).

In fact I do have the emulator, but I already know all the story from youtube, so it won't be as fun as 1st time going through the whole story, but I'll consider it.

That leaves the sequel. I believe emulator for vita isn't available yet, or at least still not developed well.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

q98j.jpg

Moe's good  ^_^

For favorite VN, since I like mystery stuffs, it's probably Kara no Shoujo, and I've been waiting for the sequel to  be fully translated for a while now...