Need some Action packed VN

sub-zer0

So long story short, I have been hard core gaming (10-14 hours a day) for the past 10 days ish, and i decided to take a break and read some VN, probably because of the video game influence, I'm craving action packed stuff, I know that is relatively rare for VNs, so I came here to ask for some recommendations since I haven't read that many VNs, chances are that most of the popular and famous action VNs, I have already heard of them before, I have done some searching on vndb, but I think asking here might be faster than looking by myself,since there is more people.

Thank you in Advance 

Sadly the best vns with a lot of action are not translated :((always talking about vns and not jrpg) but I can recommend you fate/stay night, there is a lot of action and fighting scenes and even if it is a NVL I actually really enjoyed it.

tiny spoilers ahead

Also you can hear saber scream Ekusu.... KARIBA!!! (excalibur) which is fucking awesome and badass

:P

Sadly the best vns with a lot of action are not translated :((always talking about vns and not jrpg) but I can recommend you fate/stay night, there is a lot of action and fighting scenes and even if it is a NVL I actually really enjoyed it.

tiny spoilers ahead

Also you can hear saber scream Ekusu.... KARIBA!!! (excalibur) which is fucking awesome and badass

:P

that's unfortunate indeed...I know that some Vns have really complex grammar that makes them very difficult to translate....

You stalled Comyu, which is fairly good as far as action goes, so you can repick that up.

Comyu was kinda strange in the start....so I stalled it and was hoping to find something else, though the giant mech/dragons/ aliens/warriors(whatever they were) was pretty cool 

I normally don't suggest this, but if you want something like a JRPG... Pretty Soldier Wars?

Cannonball?  This one's pretty neat, if you like Racing.

Also, did you play the expansion to Dengeki Stryker?  If you didn't, get that.

Iv beaten the entire dengeki stryker, and that was the very first VN I have read, was a good one indeed, not looking forward to JRPGs...I just had a long period of gaming....can't take anymore

There is alot of fighting in FSN, Ayakashibito,and Tsukihime. If you are not too gamered out and can stand some "light" rape I would also recommend Sengoku Rance, Daibanchou, Bunnyblack, Toushin Toshi 2 (it's a bit old though), Duel Savior (to a lesser degree), and Yumina the Ethereal.

I think I'll read Ayakashibito, looks interesting enough from the screen shots on VNDB,and that long list you listed was mostly JRPG, I want to take a break from the grind,lol 

G-senjou no Maou has some action, and it's good. Coμ definitely has some action, a bit too much and too long in my opinion. Moero Downhill Night has some car action if you like that, but it's not really a masterpiece. And then there's Sunrider.

One that nobody else has mentioned: Kikokugai the Cyber Slayer has a whole bunch of action as well as a great story (by VN standards), and as it only has one route and no choices it won't take up a lot of your time, definitely worth checking out.

Hanachirasu and Kikokugai (as mentioned above). They do swordfighting (Hanachirasu) and kung-fu (Kikokugai) in modern settings really well. Both shortish, action packed, quality nitro+ VN's. Use Tawn's patch to insert English into Kikokugai's newer version with the redone CG's. There's also the DVD release of Phantom of Inferno if you can track it down, although its censored and the translation is of questionable quality.

If you don't mind older style VN's then then YU-NO and the C's Ware games like Eve:Burst error have a high action to slice-of-life-waffle ratio, though the older interfaces often have you wasting your time between the genuine bits of content. Either way I still love 'em.