Somewhere to keep my collections

torbin12

So, as I am sure many other people (or even most people) do, I love collecting all cgs, events, videos, etc when I play a VN, and through the action of such, I tend to eat away hard drive space. Anyone know of something (like an online website, maybe like photobucket or some such, but dont know the rules with photobucket) that I could hold my hard earned collections on? I cant really do the external harddrive thing since I only work at McD's, and support my family, so not much money left over after all the bills and whatnot.

If you do know any good ones, then ones with more organizational ability would be awesome, so I could, for instance, maybe seperate them by VN, or CGS, or whatever, but if there isnt any like that, it would be understandable.

Thanks for any help guys

You would be better using a cloud storage like Dropbox, Copy or something similar.

It might be worth zipping up the content as well and uploading it that way, don't zip it if you want instant access to a certain file though.

Reasons for the zipping and cloud storage are it doesn't matter what the content is, or the rating as it won't be accessed from the outside.

If you have H stuff, you won't be able to use image hosts.

This referral link would give you an extra 5GB and help me out :P/>/> https://copy.com?r=D4xAcm

So 10GB, all you need to do to upload it, is drag the files into the browser when you're on the page.

I usually use either Fileden, Mediafire, Dropbox, CX for free storage hostings. But personally I like Dropbox the best.

I think Mediafire itself is a good choice if what you actually want is to store your images. But just like Kendjin said before, it's better to compress it into .rar or .zip since it'll lessen the size and name it into codes. I uploaded some official things (that somehow detected as licensed / unable to be publicized) but it works well when you download it for yourself. Though it only gives you 10GB free storage.

How about separating the things (from CGs to Videos) into two different website with the biggest bandwidth? That way you could get like 30GB free for your stuffs and that way, I think it'll be more organized