Dramatical Murder/Reconnect

solace

I absolutely loved Dmmd although there is still quite a bit to complain about.

First of all I'm a huge Noiz fan. He was my favorite character from the start, my first route, I didn't even realize I was on his route until I realized that nobody had showed up in the capital for 30-40 minutes. I didn't get a choice on who to think about.

I think Koujaku's story dragged itself out a little long. It was interesting at first and by the end I was glad it was over.

The other three really bugged me though. I'm never going to forgive Mink's route for its poor story telling choice. The second Aoba had justified Mink's physical abuse and rape I was enraged. It was done because Mink wasn't able to say it himself but it was still awful to read. I disliked that in Clear's route Aoba was still the uke. I understand they wanted that to be Aoba's general role but for the most part Aoba claims to be a varying degree of gay depending on the route and he lacks sexual experience. Therefore he doesn't have the experience to have a cut and dry preference for one position in the other and I felt that Aoba and Clear's relationship put Aoba in a seme role the whole route except for the moment they get their h-scene. As for the true route this doesn't even deserve a spoiler tag but all I have to say is that Mink and Noiz both feel very OOC during the routem all of the characters are all like "yeah I'll help!" Even if they have no real motivation or reasoning to care in the events of that route.

Other than that I enjoyed the general plot, I thought it had good characterization, I enjoyed the art and the storytelling (besides what I've listed) I think that the music was actually pretty good too and I enjoyed the bad ends as much as the good ends. When it comes to BL VNs it is definitely my second favorite.

I absolutely loved Dmmd although there is still quite a bit to complain about.

First of all I'm a huge Noiz fan. He was my favorite character from the start, my first route, I didn't even realize I was on his route until I realized that nobody had showed up in the capital for 30-40 minutes. I didn't get a choice on who to think about.

I think Koujaku's story dragged itself out a little long. It was interesting at first and by the end I was glad it was over.

The other three really bugged me though. I'm never going to forgive Mink's route for its poor story telling choice. The second Aoba had justified Mink's physical abuse and rape I was enraged. It was done because Mink wasn't able to say it himself but it was still awful to read. I disliked that in Clear's route Aoba was still the uke. I understand they wanted that to be Aoba's general role but for the most part Aoba claims to be a varying degree of gay depending on the route and he lacks sexual experience. Therefore he doesn't have the experience to have a cut and dry preference for one position in the other and I felt that Aoba and Clear's relationship put Aoba in a seme role the whole route except for the moment they get their h-scene. As for the true route this doesn't even deserve a spoiler tag but all I have to say is that Mink and Noiz both feel very OOC during the routem all of the characters are all like "yeah I'll help!" Even if they have no real motivation or reasoning to care in the events of that route.

Other than that I enjoyed the general plot, I thought it had good characterization, I enjoyed the art and the storytelling (besides what I've listed) I think that the music was actually pretty good too and I enjoyed the bad ends as much as the good ends. When it comes to BL VNs it is definitely my second favorite.

i quite liked noiz as well,however my favorite char is koujaku as liked his backstory a bit more. i agree that rens route did not make all that much sense.btw if you liked the bad ends you sould read reconnect the extended bad ends go from creepy to horrific.over all i quite enjoyed both of them.