g senjou no maou character routes

roteplex

Hi, I started g senjou and the game is really good, but I was considering finishing the main route first and then play the character routes for the other three heroines. I'm currently at the start of the kanons route, but I want to continue the game and finish, I played part of tsubaki route but found it did not have much plot info so i figured continuing would not be a problem, so are there plot elements to the character routes?? can one play through to haru's route and then play the other routes?

Yes, you can play through Haru's route and then play the other routes with no lack of vital knowledge whatsoever to finish said route. However, I'd recommend you finishing the other routes first, not because of the understanting that you may or may not come to gain from them, but because of the depth of Haru's route. Unfortunately, Haru's route is, in comparison to other heroine's routes, much more "complete", in a sense, so it's not advisable (in my opinion) playing it first.

Also, hope it helps: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/977-g-senjou-no-maou-the-devil-on-g-string/

You can if you want... I wouldn't advise to do so.

Basically, if you go into a heroine's route, the 'main story' (haru's route) doesn't go on. It's pretty much an alternative story.

The thing is, they are alternative stories and are a step below the true route, thus you will certainly be very disappointed and won't find much interest in them if you play them after the main route.

I know some people don't like those alternative routes, but I think they are all quite good, and would definitely recommend you to play them. But to do so before the true route.

Looks like you have all the answers here : ). I hope that once you finish the game, you'll come back and post your thoughts. G-Senjou is a great VN -- one of my favorites -- and I always enjoy hearing about peoples' experiences with it. Just make sure to use spoiler tags if applicable : )

• 3 weeks later...

haru bad end ?

i play all route in the Walkthrough except Shiratori

The walkthrough takes you directly to the good end, each chapters also have a bad end.

Iirc, the very last choice is the one determining if you'll get the good end or the bad end. Go back to that last choice and choose the other option, you should have the bad end.

Kanon's and Tsubaki's bad ends feature a H-scene too. (The bad ends are kinda heartbreaking though)

Thanks the replies, so do you think that I could continue to at least shiratori's route and then play kanon's route and then finish the story?

I guess you could, but from what I remember Shiratori's route events happen in chapter 4 after Kanon's route events, so to play Shiratori's first you'd have to save in the choice to pick Kanon's route, choose the one leading to chapter four, save in the choice to Shiratori's route, do her route, load the chapter 3 data and do Kanon's route before going back and doing the main story.

I'd advise you to do Kanon's route first, but you can do it later if you want and you won't get any spoilers from the story, so I guess it's okay.

Why are you guys hating on Mizuha. I'll just take her then.

Honestly, Shiratori is a good character but she was introduced too late in the story. Her chapter was kinda rushed, too. That's probably why she isn't getting much love.

Though to be honest all the heroines except Haru aren't getting much love =p

Honestly, Shiratori is a good character but she was introduced too late in the story. Her chapter was kinda rushed, too. That's probably why she isn't getting much love.

Though to be honest all the heroines except Haru aren't getting much love =p

I know some Tsubaki fans. Kanon has less because they said her voice is somewhat annoying. I'm not really a fan of Haru, despite having the best story.

Totally agree. Most of my friends complain about Kanon being annoying, I can't see that at all! xD

At first Kanon is a one-sided character that can easily become annoying. She's fine at the beginning but you get tired of it quickly.

But then you get to her chapter and she becomes a really GREAT character. Of course I guess if you stay set on your first impression and skip her route she could be viewed as annoying, but... There's so much more to this character than what it seems. Well it's true for the other characters too, that's one of the reason this VN is so good.

Hey guys, you think there'd be a way to put G Senjou working on a tablet? Unfortunately, it's not an android but a mac, so I guess it makes things harder. Sorry to ask this, but I've already looked around and no luck =/

While I usually love little sister characters, I think that Kanon is a brat. Tsubaki is uninteresting and too immature, and I haven't seen enough of Shiratori to be able to judge her (though I really like her so far). Haru is awesome.

For me, when I played Kanon's route, I already kind of guessed that

she was a "broken-girl" type,

with the way she responds to the player's words... :P

As for Tsubaki, to me, she was kind of bland in comparison to the other three. What with her

"damsel in distress" story.

Her cliched ending, too.

Part of the reason I hated shitatori shiratori's route was that it was my first completed route. The mood whiplash compared to what I'd read so far was huge and I actually quit the vn altogether for a while out of RAGE. Now if I'd gone Tsubaki => Kanon => Shiratori, that might have been acceptable as a change of pace...

Otherwise, it's been too long to say what my actual heroine preference was; my route preference was Haru>Kanon>Tsubaki>>>>Shiratori. Both Tsubaki and Kanon were worthwhile imo.

Also you might want to spoiler that thing 'bout Kanon, Skeith.