vn similar to school days

hsmsful

Cross Channel. Period.

cross channel is not the right vn for what your looking for but it is a damn good  read. if you haven't read cross+channel and plan to do so don't read the spoiler below as to why its not a good fit here.

while cross channel does have a yandere, and in a way bad ends though not really. its a linear story hes looking for branching plot with a ton of bad ends cross+channel while it is my fave vn it don't fit the bill here.

cross channel is not the right vn for what your looking for but it is a damn good  read. if you haven't read cross+channel and plan to do so don't read the spoiler below as to why its not a good fit here.

while cross channel does have a yandere, and in a way bad ends though not really. its a linear story hes looking for branching plot with a ton of bad ends cross+channel while it is my fave vn it don't fit the bill here.

well it's on my to read list anyways so I will give it a try sooner or later!

Take a look at Shiny Days.  Supposedly it's lighter with few if any bad endings, so keep that in mind.  Cross Days is more along the lines of what you're looking for, but there's been no word of an English release.

Otherwise, try this tag search: https://vndb.org/g1182?fil=tag_inc-1182.tagspoil-0.lang-en;m=0;o=d;s=rating

have any clues about how hard the jap in cross days is? Since I am pretty much a beginner in jap. But I will check shiny days when I have the time.

Thank you guys

The Japanese in Cross Days wasn't too hard, since it's pretty much all dialogue.  A potential issue is that you'll have to get used to speed reading, because it's an interactive movie just like School Days (you can pause every line, but that gets annoying).  I thought it'd be tricky, but it wasn't really that bad.  Unfortunately, the dialogue choices don't hook, so you're on your own with those.  Timed choices that don't hook kind of suck.  And rewinding so you can see the choice again can cause the game to crash...lol, you can see where this is going.

I wrote a Cross Days review, so you might want to check that out.

The Japanese in Cross Days wasn't too hard, since it's pretty much all dialogue.  A potential issue is that you'll have to get used to speed reading, because it's an interactive movie just like School Days (you can pause every line, but that gets annoying).  I thought it'd be tricky, but it wasn't really that bad.  Unfortunately, the dialogue choices don't hook, so you're on your own with those.  Timed choices that don't hook kind of suck.  And rewinding so you can see the choice again can cause the game to crash...lol, you can see where this is going.

I wrote a Cross Days review, so you might want to check that out.

Well I read the review and it got me interested (although I know that I will be raging since I loathe weak protagonists a lot but then again I am interested in the whole series). I think I will have to wait a little before reading it (to improve ma jap) Thanks again : 3