My Cosplay Atelier- One Line Roleplay

I've decided to start it for real and see how it goes.

hjm2kxzpqbeq8olzg.jpg

First of all, this is an One Line RP, as the title says. This means every post, except the mod posts have to be just one ling long. Why? Because this would make the game more dynamic and quick. This is not a complex RP with a build world full of history. It's just a simple slice-of-life game heavily based on dialogues. But you can also use gifs or images with your character's expressions. Pictures of the costumes are allowed too.

Something else: each player will have its own text color given by the mod (me). This will help others to identify the characters just by the color.

Rules:

- Hentai and yuri are not allowed. If you want to do those stuff, do it by PM. However, there can be just some subtle yuri with no serious romance, just for fun.

-All pictures must not surpass 300x400 size.

-Flood is allowed, as long as In Character.

-Try not to be OOC when it's possible. If you need to, put the OOC words at default color.

-No serious fights among members. 

-If you are inactive for more than one month, your character will be given to another member. If you have to leave the forums for some time, make it so that your character leaves too.

The story:

The protagonist, Tina Sprout, is a girl whose parents have recently moved away to France, leaving her alone with her aunt in Japan, who is also a teacher of her school. Seeing Tina very sad, the teacher presents her an old cosplay atelier in a hidden place of the city. This used to be the place where she spent happy and fulfilling days with her friends in high school, while trying to reach the same goal: become the most famous cosplayers in the world. Tina, that knows how to sew, likes the idea and starts searching for more girls to join her in the school. Thenceforth begin cute and brilliant days.

The setting:

The atelier

storybookcottage.jpg

The characters:

One character per member. OCs aren't allowed. The number of participants is limited, but when a new major character is needed at some point, I'll open a new vacancy. You can choose any character from any anime/manga/LN/VN that meets the basic requirements. And also, you have to write a description of the character, whose details are below.

Character status:

Tina Sprout: not available

Middle/High school girl 1 who will be the designer of the costumes: available

Middle/High school girl 2: available

Middle/High school girl 3: available

Middle/High school girl 4: available

Middle/High school girl 5: available

Female teacher: available

Character descriptions:

Name: Tina Sprout

Original media: Black Bullet (anime/light novel)

Role in the story: sewer (if you want to add something like make up, hair styler, etc. that wasn't already taken, feel free to do it)

Personality: Tina isn't very talkative, but she is wise when dealing with people. Despite being only a girl, she is very mature compared to other girls of her age. She usually don't trust strangers, and prefers to follow her intuition than other people's ideas. She is a very nice and happy girl too. (Sorry, but here she's not a sniper)

Picture:

14356556215_87e6b3c6cc_b.jpg

Color: (this one doesn't need to be written. I will decide your color): Green (009966)

^ This is how you should write your character's description. After composing it, post it in this thread. The game will start when all the characters are chosen.

Sorry, my fault for not giving you any hope. Please pardon this lazy me.

Edit (12/05/15): Ok, I've made her description. Will this become salvation or a rather useless effort?

Name: Furukawa Sanae

Original Media: Clannad (Visual Novel / Anime)

Role in the story: teacher, beautiful listener, give advices.

Personality: Gentle. Sanae IS the definition of a gentle person. Always taking good care of everyone, she does her best to make happiness bloom on all hearts, but this doesn't mean that she will not scold peoples. Whether working as teacher or at house keeping your niece away from trouble, she is always smiling, ready to offer help.

It's a tad mysterious how young she looks; maybe she is immortal, or she is a witch, who knows...

Picture:

(I will pick that one from VN when I come home)Done, a little late...

VoqPSJp.jpg