Naruto Discussion

Freestyle80

Honestly the most anti-climatic chapter I've read in a long time, like seriously

Kaguya gets sealed away, they return back home and Hagoromo congratulates them for saving the world? That's it?

Well on the plus side, Kaguya is gone thank god because she is an awful villain.

Hopefully it'll be the end of this arc cause this is the worst arc I've ever read in Naruto and I hope to god Kishimoto just ends this manga in a few more chapters.

This whole arc was really underwhelming, just like Naruto has been for a really long time. The sooner it gets to the end, the better. 

I mean, just some of the worst parts of this arc:

• The promised main villain since a long ago (Madara) was simply trolled by Black Zetsu and out of nowhere an alien rabbit god becomes the new main villain. 
  • Obito literally said: "Hey, Death. Wait a minute, I gotta leave the limbo for a bit so I can give Kakashi my Mangekyou Sharingan. He's so weak he might actually die now and cockblock me for eternity". 
  • Kakashi always had trouble to use kamui, but he suddenly used a perfect Susano'o, which Sasuke who's a true Uchiha took a long time to perfect, he even had the same scar on the eye because of aesthetic reasons. He even mixed kamui with other techniques.

This whole arc was really underwhelming, just like Naruto has been for a really long time. The sooner it gets to the end, the better. 

• The promised main villain since a long ago (Madara) was simply trolled by Black Zetsu and out of nowhere an alien rabbit god becomes the new main villain. 
  • Obito literally said: "Hey, Death. Wait a minute, I gotta leave the limbo for a bit so I can give Kakashi my Mangekyou Sharingan. He's so weak he might actually die now and cockblock me for eternity". 
  • Kakashi always had trouble to use kamui, but he suddenly used a perfect Susano'o, which Sasuke who's a true Uchiha took a long time to perfect, he even had the same scar on the eye because of aesthetic reasons. He even mixed kamui with other techniques.

I've been half reading it for a long time now, but this arc is the final straw.   It basically just needs to be taken out back and put out of it's misery. 

yea i agree with ur points,Obito dying was done horribly and Kakashi for no reason started using Susanoo even though he gets tired from using NORMAL sharingan for just a few hours cuz he's not a Uchiha and now he's using Susanoo without breaking a sweat? Come on!

i was eagerly waiting to see who this black zetsu actually is.....it was really disappointing is wat i'll say

I was seriously hoping for this fight not to happen. Sasuke revolution is fated to fail even if he beats Naruto and kills the kages. He wants to end this cycle of hate by killing the leaders of each village? Good idea, just pretend the remaining ninjas won't hate you for that nor hold grudge towards Konoha since you have the intention of becoming hokage. We've been dealing with the whole "break this cycle of hatred" for a few years now, it would have been so much more satisfying if this fight didn't happened. Oh well, Sasuke is complete while Naruto doesn't have the kyuubi, at least I hope this handcap is enough to bring victory to the Uchiha side this time.

• 4 weeks later...