My Cosplay Atelier- One Line Roleplay

My Cosplay Atelier  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play it?

• Nope. Doesn't seem interesting to me.
    • Perhaps... I'm not sure...
    • Yes. I like the idea.

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a project I'm still working on, and the objective of this thread is to have an idea of how many people would be interested in this project.

First of all, this is an One Line RP, as the title says. This means every post, except the mod posts have to be just one ling long. Why? Because this would make the game more dynamic and quick. This is not a complex RP with a build world full of history. It's just a simple slice-of-life game heavily based on dialogues. But you can also use gifs or images with your character's expressions. Pictures of the costumes are allowed too.

Now, the story:

The protagonist, whose identity is not yet decided, is a girl whose parents have recently moved away to France, leaving her alone with her aunt in Japan, who is also a teacher of her school. Seeing her niece very sad, the teacher presents her an old cosplay atelier in a hidden place of the city. This used to be the place where she spent happy and fulfilling days with her friends in high school, while trying to reach the same goal: become the most famous cosplayers in the world. The protagonist, that knows how to sew, likes the idea and starts searching for more girls to join her in the school. Thenceforth begin cute and brilliant days.

I love me some RP but I dunno if the theme and the rules fit each other very well. Cosplaying is something where you want to go into detail about your costume and things, but if you're limited to one line either you make a run-on sentence about your costume or you forego descriptions just to move the plot along. Even dialogue would be hard since characters would only be able to say one line at a time. Plus it would allow certain players to dominate the RP since, if speed is the focus, people who are on at certain hours will just chain-post back and forth while people who are gone to work or other things during the day will come back to find the plot has completely flowed on without them.