So why not share pics you like(for whatever reason) to everyone here ?
They can be from anything, be it anime, manga, visual novel, light novel or non-otaku stuffs.
Oh~ no NSFW pic and use spoilers tag(if there is an appropriate reason)
I will start with mine~
^ +10 to this. Personally, I like Root Double more than Ever-17. Really liked how they executed the true ending.
Aside from having a solid story and fully-voiced protagonists, another good point of Root Double is its well-made bad ends.
A choice you made in earlier stage might affect you in the future and you don't realize you're entering the bad end til it is too late.
A particular bad end totally surprised me. Only after playing about 1 hr and collecting about 5 CGs, did I realize that I entered bad end. And guess what ? The trigger is accumulation of some wrong choices I made since the start. Each of those choice didn't immediately take effect, instead they punished you at the end with an elaborate bad end. Man, that was my favorite bad end in VN so far.
Ever17 has a lot of choices, it lacks in the amounts of ending department however, if you don't mind. All ages and translated, the best game for beginners.
My best recommendation that fits what your need : If you can read Japanese, will be Root Double: Before Crime, After Days by the writer of Ever17. It has massive amounts of choices, 30+ endings. Oh, it is all ages as well. It uses a very unique choice system not seen in any other VN. Even if you can't I recommend you do it anyway with translation tools, it is just that good.
1. Download and Install apk and VNDS converter into your android phone
2. Download and pick one game you want to play ex : Fate/Stay Night
3. After you download it extract and open your VNDS conyerter
4. Set your setting you like in VNDS converter
5. Wait until it say finish
6. After that copy folder _generated in converter output folder to your android directory /sdcard/vnds/novels
7. Rename folder _generated ex: _generated to fate stay night (not required)
8. And voila you can play your visual novel on androids
Advantages on this way:
the possibility of fewer bugs
you can change your VN setting anytime you like
Minus using this way :
Must have a copy visual novel in your PC
If you still confuse you can use this method
1. Download and Install apk and VNDS in your android phone
2. Download the VN file you want to play you can download it on here
3. After you download it extract on your android phone /sdcard/vnds/novels/
4. Make sure the contents of the folder structure like this:
5. Congrats you can play your VN into android phone
Advantages on this way:
Its pretty simple just download it and extract to your android phone
Minus using this way :
Renpy for Android
The meaning is we can play visual novel on android using Ren'Py visual novel engine and there is over 400 games using Ren'Py engine here the list some visual novel that using Ren'Py engine
Tutorial how to play visual novel using Ren'Py engine on your android phone
What you need :
1. A Ren’Py game (let’s call it TEST for this tutorial)
3. Python 2.7
4. Ren'Py for Android
How to install:
1 – Using Python 2.7 and unrpa, extract data.rpa from TEST’s “game” folder. the links given on how to do so. It may be named something else at times but just remember to extract the content from the .rpa file.
2 – Insert the extracted content back into the “game” folder, and delete the .rpa file from that folder.
3 – Install Ren’Py for Android on your preferred Android device of choice.
4 – There will be a “renpy” folder on your Android device, in the “sdcard” root folder. Transfer your “game” folder into the renpy folder so it looks like “renpy/TEST/game”.
5 – In the “TEST” folder, create a “android.txt” file. Then enter these details:
Enter the title and author details accordingly. Optionally, you can add in a png called “icon.png”. This will be shown when you’re selecting your game in the Ren’py for Android main screen.
6 – Now start up Ren’py for Android and you’re ready to play!
- Games with keyboard functions wouldn’t work. Because Ren’Py for Android does NOT support keyboard fucntions yet.
- Games with video files will crash when trying to access them. Video is not supported as well. (Note : We can solve this problem with deleting all video files on visual novel)
- Loading some Ren’Py games will result in unexpected errors at times. If you’re familiar with Python scripting language though, you can try to fix them by yourself.
- Last but not least, REMEMBER to rename “TEST” with the name of the visual novel you’re transferring to your Android device.
Some of Visual Novel using Ren'Py engine that have been port to android phone
Clannad -The Past Path-
Songs of Araiah
Well if you still curious or confuse how to porting Visual Novel using Ren'Py game onto android you can see this web
Xclannad RealLive interpreter (Key games)
XClannad is a software that allowing you to play most Key game that using RealLive engine like Kanon,Air,Clannad,Tomoyo After, Little Buster and Kud Wafter but unfortunately doesn't support Siglus engine while Rewrite using this engine
In order to playing Key games on Android you must have Key games on your PC
Market Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bakateam.androidclannad
Download Link : http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/19241190/file.html
Compatibility list :
1. Clannad -playable- (Use This SEEN.txt for english text)
2. Tomoyo After -playable- (text doesn't appear) CC by WidiiQnooze (of course by me />/>/>/>/>/> )
3. Little Buster -playable- CC by pradityan
4. Kanon -unplayable- (stuck at Key logo)
5. Air, Planetarian & other Reallive VN -not tested yet-
Step 1 : Download apk
Step 2 : Make a folder on android sdcard/clannad
Step 3 : Copy all files (ex : Tomoyo After) and Paste it on sdcard/clannad
Step 4 : And Voila you can play Key games on your android
Download link : onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/ONScripter-20120826-1byte-debug.apk
Developer page : http://onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html
Onscripter is like Xclannad Intrepreter its allowing you to play most visual novel that using Nscripter into your Android
Just copy all visual novel files that you want to playing it into your android directory /sdcard/ons.
Some visual novel games that's using Onscripter
For Reference the list Visual Novel that using Nscripter engine : http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=VN/Eroge_Scriptsizes