Jump to content

3itxian

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Greetings everyone! So, i am giving a shot at translating "Ojamajo Adventure: Naisho no Mahou", Ojamajo Doremi's VN. I've figured out how to make the game take the edited scenario with some help (And it was tricky ngl), but now we got a problem. Last translator translated the menu images, that go into image.xp3, they are all buttons, but, he didn't get to convert them. They are in png format, but they should be in tlg. I've tried to convert them with krkrtpc.exe, but i don't know the exact encoding that the originals had, so i always get this error when booting up: One time i got a
×
×
  • Create New...