1) Handle (the one you use or plan to use): Cron / Dark_Cron
2) Positions you can fill: Translator (Japanese - English, French, Dutch)
3) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: Especially Romance and comedy... Everything else is ok except horror (as in "scary stuff" I'm ok with psychological/drama horror, nothing with like ... Idk zombies, monsters and such things :3)
4) Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Unavailable as of 04/25/2015 - /
5) (VNs most interested in producing an ftl for:Irotoridori no Sekai and others, hoshi ori yume mirai (currently reading in at a decent pace)
6) Motivation for joining in on ftl: Since VN's are unappreciated, in most cases
7) Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): I'm still attending university and well... If I am in need of time that will come first, this means almost no activity before and during exam period (+/- the whole of June) and I'm pretty busy during the summer (July and August 2015) since I'm planning to do loads of interviews and reviews of people and their companies...
Info: I live in Belgium just so you know... I regularly try to read both light novels and visual novels to train and maintain my Japanese.
Dutch: Native language / mother tongue.
English: Grew up with the language, I'm pretty confident in my skills with said language.
French: Shouldn't be a problem along with a dictionary (the grammar isn't a problem).