All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Welcome to this week VNTS Review, and because we'll going to have both of Amazing Grace and Aoi Tori released in few days, I decided to make the parody of Detective Conan 12th movie again, Full Score of Fear, because the movie has Amazing Grace song with I change 'Full Score' into 'Curtain Call' from Aoi Tori insert song (Futaridake no Curtain Call), so we have 'Curtain Call of Fear' as the title. For this week, all in all it's above average one. The reason is definitely not because the number of the new announcements or Kara no Shoujo 2 release by Shiravune (Which is redundant to me), but because we finally have the exact release date for both of the aforementioned Amazing Grace and Aoi Tori. Let's see what I can write in regard of this week. Cherry Kiss released Hentai Homewrecker, and feel free to try the VN if you're into NTR. For this week announcements, first of all we have Kagura Games work together with Alicesoft to localize the remake of Yoru ga Kuru, which Alicesoft presumably release based on Persona 3 Reload release (I mention it because of the similar plot). Idea Factory announced Switch only otome game 9 R.I.P., and it's about the ordinary high school girl who was suddenly thrown into supernatural happening with she need to chose her boyfriend from several handsome ghosts who become her acquaintance. Dramatic Create announce they'll localize Tokyo Meiji Renka, and unlike Idea Factory they announce the PC version as well. From what I see, it's about the female MC who time traveled into Meiji era and then awaken her superpower. By the way, all of those three VNs are slated to be released within this year (2024). We also have Kemco announced their denpa VN Horrific Xanatorium will be available on 26th later, and it's about the MC who live in a world where the virus that cause hallucination became the pandemic which naturally made the MC doubt about the reality. Shiravune released Kara no Shoujo 2, and once again I can only say it's the redundant release even though it's interesting to see they manage to sell it on Steam, especially with they reject it back when Mangagamer published it. That said, it has trial bundled into the main game with the trial is more like the prologue along with the new translation courtesy GundamAce of Lemnisca. JAST has a bit of progress, namely they've been fully translated Djibril with it currently is in editing work, finished the 1st QA pass for Hell Academy, and struggling with bugs in Tokyo Hero Project. For fan translation, we have Akagoei 3 is at 58.06% edited, Taima Seiko Alice is at 20% proofreading, Ushieta is at 54.5% translated with Nagisa's route is at 46.5% translated, and ChuSingura is at 42.68% translated. Unfortunately Valve reviewer decided to reject Aoi Tori build that Nekonyan submit, so they have no choice except delay the release for Steam version of Aoi Tori. That said, at least this time the reviewer just rejected the build instead of banned the game like Tenshi Reboot, so we may see Aoi Tori Steam version sometimes in the future. Also just because the build rejected didn't mean Nekonyan delay the release of Aoi Tori, especially since they already in tight deadline imposed by Purple Software, so yeah they already have the exact release date for Aoi Tori. Said date will be on the next week (30th), and you can buy it from either JAST or Denpasoft later. Speaking of announce the exact release date, Shiravune decided to follow suit with they surprisingly announce the same for Amazing Grace, with the release time will be in Friday (26th) later, so feel free to note the date if you've been waiting for it, especially if you've been waiting since they announced it in last 2023. That's all for what I can write in regard of this week and see you next week.
  3. Today
  4. I've been a Emma here for a while, so I guess it's about time I made an account. I'm not that new to VNs, but I haven't really gotten into it 'til recently. My first VN was Ace Attorney. Although since a lot of people might not consider it one, I guess you could say my first one was VLR. My favorite one is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. When it comes to my tastes, I'm pretty tolerant of anything. I even like yuri and BL. I'm from the Philippines, and I don't see that much people liking VNs here, so I hope we get along. I'm not sure what else I should put here, so feel free to ask questions.
  5. Due to certain mental conditions, I cannot hold a job.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Now that it's been almost a year since the implementation, I think at least it's somehow manage to worked to a degree. Although, it also help the initial sorting is also based on the number of votes which is the closest one to the old Bayesian system. That said, while it's still uncanny with some unfitting title enter top 100, at least the staffs tried to curb the situation by placing the threshold at 100 votes for the top 50 list and weighted the score for the title less than 100 votes. PS - I would say that the threshold should be higher to filter more thoroughly, as in between 150 to 200 votes, but it's good enough for now.
  8. Yeah see im a big dumb dumb that wants to take on the massive project of trying to translate Schwarzesmarken. Yeah i know thats a big ol project and in order to do that i need practice so i thought why not finish the translation for the early 2005 to 7ish version of muv luv altered fable by completing someone else's patch https://alternativeprojects.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/muv-luv-altered-fable-patch-3-by-jutsuki-sen/ . I mean its already mostly done i just need to translate small bits and pieces mainly the good ol H scenes but im dam confused on getting the archives to open and etc to work with garbro and im trying to piece pieces on how to work with them from what others have done with it but to no avail but i did manage to get the soundtrack to be extracted out of it so thats nice and i got a semi working cheat engine script for the pain in the ass volley ball game. if anyone could give me a link or two or a blog page of someone translating any other muv luv games i'd love it as i have 4 months to do nothing and i wanna do something for fun like this i just need the tools and the rest is done. pic related im the big dunder head with blue hair
  9. Last week
  10. Around half a year ago i asked for help regarding the patching of the game, and since then i have managed to translate the common route of the game, so please look there and its replies first. I want to find a way to add lines into the script without fucking things up, since adding lines where there are none pushes the entire script down and messes up everything. So far i have been able to deal with this issue by typing $S before lines i cant fit into the textbox in order to reduce the test size, something i found out by looking into the script, but this reduces the text sice a bit TOO much, and the reduced text itself doesnt fully show into the backlog the guys at 4ch said that these .DAT archives above the script files might lead to the answer, but i honestly dont know Here's a pic of the reduced text size I apreciate any kind of help
  11. This Sunday we talk all about best friend groups in VNs! Have a listen or better yet: grab a friend to listen with!
  12. Example: Casual realistic "shōjo" outfit. Would like to find similar variations in clothing if possible. Technically, at least just outfits with realistic styles.
  13. As for database that contain text dumps for VNs, unfortunately I don't know any. The closest one that has it is TL Wiki in form of script, and even then it's for the select number of the VNs that their group translated.
  14. Your analysis really resonates with me. It's like peeling back the layers of a mystery to uncover the hidden gems within the story. I'm constantly amazed by the depth and complexity that can be found in visual novels. And I totally relate to your struggles with essay writing—I'm right there with you. It's a relief to know that others go through the same challenges. By the way, I've found a neat little trick to ease the burden of essay writing. Whenever I hit a roadblock, I turn to https://essays.edubirdie.com, like a trusted ally in the battle against writer's block. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else out there could use a helping hand. Anyway, thanks for sharing your insights! It's fascinating to see different perspectives on such a gripping VN.
  15. "Saya no Uta" definitely takes the cake for me. The whole vibe of that game is just spine-chilling, from the visuals to the storyline. It really gets under your skin, have any of you given it a try? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on VNs that dive into darker territory like this.
  16. I've been a fan of the series since the beginning, so I'm eager to see what they have in store for us this time. And as for Cherry Kiss's new release, Hentai Homewrecker, well, it's not exactly my cup of tea, but hey, to each their own
  17. 2018-IV Fall had some real gems, I've got to say, "Goblin Slayer" really caught my attention with its intense action and fantasy elements. The way it portrays the grittiness of battling goblins is both thrilling and chilling at the same time. Plus, the dynamic between the characters adds another layer of depth to the story.
  18. For the topic, well I tried Irotoridori no Sekai (Which Nekonyan just release it) and Venus Blood Dark Chronicle. Weird combination I know.
  19. I'm watching One Piece. I wonder if any members share the same interest in this anime as me?
  20. Recent entered the channel, im really interested in the Shinza Bansho masadaverse but i cant find Paradise Lost neither kajiri kamui kagura, there is somewhere else i can find it? i really want to read it if someone can help me i will be eternal grateful,
  21. Try contacting Nekonyan through their discord channel
  22. It's just weird because clover days and kinkoe and aokana and other's work fine
  23. Yes but they didn't really help. They said to contact NekoNyan for sankaku renai but I'm still waiting for there reply. And with LAMUNATION! -International I also downloaded it from manga gamer but have the same problem
  24. Yes but they didn't really help. They said to contact NekoNyan for sankaku renai but I'm still waiting for there reply. And with LAMUNATION! -International I also downloaded it from manga gamer but have the same problem
  25. And I brought all of the games from jast usa if that helps.
  1. Load more activity