All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. ok i see i understand. will be waiting for the completion =)
  4. Pact with a Witch [+18] [WIP]

New Public PLATINUM version 0.9.8: DOWNLOAD: DOWNLOAD in ITCH.IO Download in GAMEJOLT CHANGELOG: v00.09.06: # Forcing Neus. v00.09.07: # Forcing Neus, 2nd Part. v00.09.08: # After 2nd date with Neus, Stranger Talking with Didac in a Park. ----------- STEAM version (just a bit more advanced version than the Free version) will be released at the end of JUNE. iF YOU COULD PRESS FOLLOW, and ADD TO YOUR WISHLIST, you will help me to give more visibility the game in STEAM. Thanks! Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/
  5. Umineko

*cackle* *cackle*
  6. Umineko

Episode 2 is insane lol
  7. Remake is going to be less annoying gameplay wise (greying out exhausted choices, option to show all hotspots, and two more jewel slots) - so if you're okay with new art and voices, wait for the remake. Otherwise, play the original (by "original" I of course mean TLWiki's version with voice patch, as it's most complete version ever).
  8. I think i'll still play the original version first, just because the old graphics look wicked cool.
  9. And here I am still unsure whether I should play this or the original version.
  10. i also agree with this, the people putting this together have no obligation to do so. so even if it is not released when they first think, its better to be glad it is still even being made and grateful to the creators for putting the time in to make it.
  11. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Bugs

I have downloaded the module. Now i don't know what to do next. Can someone tell me step by step? I rlly wanna play this game with a fixed font :<<
  12. Great Romances like Fureraba and ...

It has, but is treated more in a comedic way, not as a source of drama. It's just two heroines "competing" for protagonists' affection - so no "true" love triangle I guess. And there's absolutely no NTR in any form. After all, it's "just" a RomCom (and that's good for me ) As for two protags - it's just kind like two chapters, or two VNs in one, that share the characters. First you play as Tooru, and here you have Sakura's and Nanako's routes. After completing those two you unlock second chapter, where you play as Naoki, and heroines are Akira and Kurumi. Completing this unlocks epilogues/after-stories for all four heroines.
  13. The drama I hate is the love triangle kind of drama. I'm tired of it as it's used way too excessively. Doesn't Sakura Sakura has love triangle? Also, how do we play this, it has two protags iirc
  14. Hi guys I have problem with Kin'iro Loveriche This normal translation which appear in one box but after reach certain text which like this appear VNR decide to split it become 3 different text box. It's kinda annoying everytime text like that appear I must scroll it or drag it down to see previous text box. Is there a way to fix this problem? This is my VNR text setting.
  15. While console versions of YU-NO remake were released in 2017, Spike Chunsoft has been working on PC version and English translation. Recently they announced planned release date - 2019.10.01 YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World (link to Steam store) Additionally, translated version will be also released for PS4 and Switch. According to publisher both japanese and english PS4 versions have some mild censorship (in one CG lower part of naked heroine is obscured by ray of light - not unlike original Windows version from Elf ). While japanese Switch version doesn't have this, apparently translated Switch version will be the same as PS4. However nothing above affects PC version, which is said to be "uncensored". Still, it has 17+ rating. If I understand correctly what @Ramaladni wrote on vndb, there are sex scenes in the story, but without explicit CGs. That's fine with me. Incidentally, HCGs in original PC98 version also were rather mild, as all heroines were drawn with "barbie doll anatomy" - meaning no genitals at all (so no mosaics as well, because there was nothing to hide ) While I'm still lamenting the change of art style and voice actors (I'll be missing especially Kikuko Inoue and Aya Hisakawa ), I'll probably give it a go once it's released. At least there's apparently option to switch to old soundtrack. I wonder how will the translation quality turn out, and how will it compare with TLWiki's version. Some more screenshots from homepage:
  16. Friendship routes

Tamaki in Interlude has both friendship and romance route.
  17. Foreword: With Fuwa and vndbreview votes combined One 2 ~Eien no Yakusoku~ got 5 poll votes which is two votes more than closest competitor Masaru: Ashita no Yukinojou 2 has. I already mentioned that One 2 is a masterpiece, so it's time to present my reasoning. As usual, I only picked two heroines to capture while remaining four remain untouched (except for common route cameo). Title: One 2 ~Eien no Yakusoku~ Developer: BaseSon Date: 2002-04-26 VNDB link:https://vndb.org/v670 Youtube walkthrough:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfpbHU6BJI&list=PLs4Gp5VU4Fv9Hia_EVrgITFqPHmCZQNO1 Synopsis: I was away from home during the summer vacation, when I returned I found out that my father has moved away. No one in the school knew my name, not even my classmates. I started my new life like that. I never expected those things, to miss the everyday life, going to school... and to love... Structure: Did no notice any Length: Some 8 hours for initial playthrough, about 4 hours for consequent ones. Game type: School love drama with eternal disappearing world theme Difficulty: Not sure, followed walkthrough Character Design rating: 8/10 Protagonist rating: 8/10 Story rating: 8/10 Game quality: 9/10 Overall rating: 8/10 Rating comments: Voice version is decent in every field Protagonist: Kazuhiro gives away an aura of a reliable man in both routes that I played. With Ayame he's able to kindly disperse her antisocial attitude. With Haruka teacher he communicates as an equal from the very start, so their love story looks very natural. Characters: There are five heroines in the original One2 game, but in voice version popular heroine was added to the cast. I played only two routes with most interesting personalities. Heroines with "Naive" personality are no good for me, and the rest of heroines are exactly like that. Ayame is our short white hair mysterious anti-social beauty. She actually gets as many CG as presumable main heroine Nao, so I consider Ayame main heroine as well. Ayame is a great heroine, because she has such a difficult personality. She does not talk to strangers at all at start, then she just throws short cold phrases. The very first time Kazuhiro tags along her, she invites him to enter girl toilet, something that he does not dare to do. But as story goes on, she actually turns out to be friendly. She has a perfect reason to treat the rest of the world like that. Ayame had a kind and gentle twin-sister who spent a lot of time in the hospital. We get to see long flashback talks with sister talking to Kazuhiro which creates good mood. Then we get to know that sister ... just disappeared before Ayame one day, and everyone forgot about her. The only two persons who have recollections of sister are Ayame and Kazuhiro. This is the ground Ayame and Kazuhiro start to get closer. Ayame has a serious attitude most of the time, but she can also be emotional and somewhat even tsudere-ish, and her soft quiet "Baka" is just great. Haruka is the teacher and the only grown-up heroine in the game. It would be pretty impossible to approach a normal formal teacher, but Haruka is no way like that. She loves talking to Kazuhiro about spies and laughs all the time. After Ayame route with zero humor in it, Haruka route looks very refreshing and funny. Her story of prodigy piano player is less impact-full than Ayame one, but decent enough. Story: All six routes are united by the disappearing eternal world concept and the same school, but routes are written by two different writers and are very different. The absence of one formal main heroine puts an emphasis on diversity, and the eternal world concept is cleverly used to emphasize encounters, farewells, frustrations, forgetting and remembering. In original One it was the protagonist to travel to the eternal world and disappear, but here it's actually heroines that do that, so every heroine needs her special story and reason. Overall comments: It's a strange nakige for it does not have gags or really impact-full heroines. Story is also bound to make ties to the eternal world concept, so it may look weird how so many heroines reached this point. But what game shines about is telling sincere beautiful memorable stories. Game has serious heroines, so even such nakige-hater as myself could enjoy it substantially.
  18. What are you playing?

I tried the English demo of Venus Blood Frontier. Learning curve seems steep since I don't have any experience with SRPG.
  19. Script Extraction Thread

How can I open encrypt .ks files from G-Senjou no Maou Steam release. I've tried #1 post method but no luck.
  20. Hi from Croatia!

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting. As for VN recommendation, I guess I can recommend AIR here seeing that some people did say that it's sort of Clannad's prototype. Other than that, I guess you can try Kanon and Hoshiori here although the latter is more lighthearted though. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun here.
  21. Great Romances like Fureraba and ...

[ttps://vndb.org/v14265 - Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai is a pure love story focused on following the different stages of your relationship with your heroine of choice.
  22. Friendship routes

I think that depends a lot on what type of story it is. A friend route in a run-of-the-mill SoL VN would probably feel pretty uninteresting, but it should be fine in a VN with a decent plot at its core.
  23. Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

*fanboygasms* Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=946272
  24. Yesterday
  25. Spring 2019 Anime Discussion

The protagonist of shield hero is so stupid its painful to read/watch. The brooding and distrust gets real old, real fast.
  26. The Pain They Cause; Devil Gods -Free Edition- Released! Link Summary The Highly Anticipated Visual Novel/RPG -3 Years- In the Making is Finally Here! Set in the UCT (United Countries of Terra). The Pain They Cause; Devil Gods is a visual novel with an enriched story, developed with the help of RPG Maker VX Ace, about three life long friends who come into conflict after a strange phenomenon tears them apart at the seams (literally). -Inspired by popular Visual Novels such as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Steins;Gate- In this indie game we ask the question: “Why do creators force their characters to suffer? And how can they really love them?” In a story about trust, betrayal, conflicts of morality and hope vs. reality. Made for Windows PC. *Some images from beta build -Key Features- -Comprehensive Story -Intuitive Keyboard and Mouse Control -RPG Elements -Story Rich -Team- Lead/Sole Developer Art/Music Tekaji/Project C. (Christian Sword) -RPG Maker VX Ace & RTP- Enterbrain -Super Simple Mouse Script 1.10- Script by: Near Fantastica SephirothSpawn Amaranth Games Shaz -Ace Message System v1.05- Script by: Yanfly -Galge Conversation Script- Saba Kan of Petit Rare Official Site: https://projectcdev.wordpress.com/ Download: https://projectcdev.itch.io/the-pain-they-cause-devil-gods Social Media |Twitter|DeviantArt|Wattpad| Developers Note: Thank you for taking interest in my project. I know you all have a lot of questions! Please take this time to view the project's project page here if you have the time and are seeking immediate answers as they may have been answered already by yours truly. I never would have thought this project could grow so big. It was one part experimentation and one part dedication and heart. It was very explosive and if given the opportunity. I would very well like to do it all again. Here I present to you the free copy of this game (donations optional). The game itself is completed and the overall development is done. However, I hope to add more content over time along with other improvements and renditions. Let's just see how this one goes. Shall we? All in all. Thank you for this moment of your time and I look forward to sharing it all with you. My enjoyment I mean as you play the game and test the story for yourselves! Please share your experience!
  27. Friendship routes

Forgot her name, but the blonde girl's route in Shadows of Pygmalion is basically a friendship route. And the Chinese girl's route is also non-romantic, though I wouldn't exactly call it a "friendship route".
  1. Load more activity