All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Ah, that's unfortunate, but if you don't like it then you don't like it. Best of luck on seeing the project through to the end!
  4. How Can I Properly Utilize Flowcharts?

i dont know about writting a VN plot, but i know a bit about programming. there a logical to get the result, example just like this:
  5. VNR problem

youre welcome
  6. Yesterday
  7. Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

You're very welcome...I hope some of my work is helpful! :-) A huge heartfelt THANK YOU to the kind folks who reached out and supported my work this month by donating on my site. You folks literally make this all possible. Thank you! That said, this week’s new free MP3 tracks are: From my Puzzle Music 5 page: ICE PUZZLE – (Looping) https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-5/ From my Sci-Fi 9 page: TWISTED DYSTOPIA – (Looping) DETECTIVES IN DYTOPIA (Looping) https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-9/ Big Ogg Track Update! Super high-quality Ogg versions of a bunch my tracks are ready. They sound really cool and could be used for all kinds of things besides puzzle games I’m sure. They are: BOUNCE LIGHT 1 & 2– (Looping) FROSTY PUZZLER (2 versions) – (Looping) PUZZLE TRANCE – (Looping) HYPNOTIC JEWELS – (Looping) PIANO PUZZLES – (Looping) MONKEY ISLAND PUZZLER – (Looping) MUSIC BOX PUZZLER – (Looping) PUZZLE CLUES – (Looping) CRYPTIC PUZZLER 1 & 2 – (Looping) BELL PUZZLES – (Looping) MELLOW PUZZLER 1 & 2 – (Looping) THOUGHT PUZZLES – (Looping) ROBOT’S CUBE – (Looping) HAPPY PUZZLER – (Looping) https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-2/ Have a good week and stay safe.
  8. Real bunny girl (bioroid) in a bunny girl outfit from Sakura Iro Quartet. https://vndb.org/v6393
  9. As the title suggests, I'm having trouble going about starting my own personal Visual Novel project. I have experience playing Little Busters and I am truly inspired by how much content is in the game. My only question is how they manage to include different and unique content in each route and each different choice you make. I was wondering if someone could explain a strategy that is used prior to writing the script that could help me manage a flowchart well. Thanks!
  10. List of Visual Novels/Games with Harem Ending

Oh, thanks. I'm quite busy recently. This list is growing like hell . I will reorganize it. Newest game (I think) is Island Saga.
  11. What are you playing?

I had a few days on no-reading but I'm back with it and I'm hoping I can keep reading at least 1 hour a day So, 11eyes again haha Man, I felt like in only an hour, a LOT has happened. The pace really is different So here, my comments so far!
  12. Prelude of the Festival Review

Welcome to this week VNTS Review, and as for this week let me blunt that this week is pretty much a dry one seeing that almost no companies have the updates (I know that we have Kimikoi Steam version and Utawarerumono remake release today, but I decided to talk about those two at next VNTS Review). That said we have Aksys give us the release date for their three console otome VNs, so at least there's something to look forward if you've been otome VN fan. Other than that, at least we have some fan translation updates here so it's not too bad here. In any case, I'll hope that we'll going to have more interesting updates at the next week. Let's see what I can write for this week, even though this week would be a short one. For Aksys otome VNs release date, we have Collar x Malice Unlimited release date at August 21st later. For the rest of the two, we have Piofore release date at September 10th and Enchante at November 13th later. No much comment other than it's nice of Aksys to manage to released all of the three otome VNs as promised back when they announced those at AX 2019, so good for them. Speaking about AX, I wonder if we'll going to have both of Mangagamer and Sekai reveal their license directly at July beginning later in exchange of the absence of this year AX, so I guess for now I can only say that I'll see if they can do it later. Right now we have a sudden new project, and the new project goal in question is to translate the nukige Taimainin Yukikaze 2 in which it's the sequel of the first VN and the sequel here is blatantly make the majority of the first game event as non-canon by having the heroines still not experienced their first time yet (And yes I play the first VN so I know exactly on how the story goes). For the progress currently we have the partial patch released in which it translate Yukikaze's route, and for the overall translation progress it's been at halfway translated. For the rest of the updates, we have Eustia was at 89.21% translated with side route was at almost 30% (29.97%) translated, Kud Wafter all age version was at 32.14% translated, and Miagete FD was at 63.74% translated with Korona's route was fully translated. Lastly we have Miotsukushi Ura was put on hold because the team did prepare for Matsuribayashi mod, and currently they've been working at Connecting Fragments section which in turn it's quite long seeing that they apparently add the new fragments that available for PS3 version with the current progress was at a quarter translated. I guess that's all for fan translation here. That's all for this week VNTS Review, and sorry if it's been too short here. See you next week. PS - As for the title seeing that we have Matsuribayashi release back at 14th and Utawarerumono remake today, I decided to join 'Matsuri' along with 'Prelude to the Fallen' so we have 'Prelude to the Festival' as this week VNTS Review title (TL Note: Matsuri mean festival).
  13. I'd never say never, but I think it's unlikely. I like the sequel a fair bit less than this game, so I might not be too inclined to dedicate a huge chunk of time to it. If I found a couple people to work on it as a team it gets a lot more likely.
  14. VNR problem

Thanks
  15. I need help to find a specific hentai

But there is I remember both, at least. Unless there is ANOTHER hentai like that...
  16. Probably jumping the gun here, but do you plan on doing the sequel as well?
  17. Recently I have trouble either reading VNs or translating (I'm awfully sleepy most of the time, probably due to the weather changes and the fact that now my job starts on 6 instead of 7, so I have to get up at 4:40), but I'm still going little by little. Today I finished Chapter 10 (New Year onsen trip), reaching 82% mark.
  18. List of Visual Novels/Games with Harem Ending

I am downloading NeetWorking by Siluman Soft. I'll tell you about them after I try a few of their games.
  19. I wanted to play but the whole mechanic of choosing to romance them one by one gave me odd feeling. I think Sachi is the first girl and after you romance her, you just move onto other girls arcs. I didn't get the point of this. You choose to romance her and after her arc is completed she just takes a back seat. I was pretty angry at the person who recommended it to me. I dropped it after completing Sachi's arc
  20. Wtf? Why didn't you play Makina's route? She seems pretty irritating initially but she is one of the best heroine. It doesn't feel as if her route was added just to please loli fans. There's a good plot, captivating drama, mesmerizing moments and a pretty memorable character development of both Yuji and Makina.
  21. I need help to find a specific hentai

Jesus has just told Noah to get the boat.
  22. I need help to find a specific hentai

I don't think so. Kunoichi Botan is still a known hentai. He is talking about something else prolly. Because I don't think there's either a wooden horse in Kunoichi Botan or the part of "whole village rapping them"
  23. Foreword: It seems to be one of most popular games of AXL with multiple console releases and even almost full translation, such game just can't be missed. Synopsis: Current Assignment: To infiltrate the St. Theresia Gakuen for girls undercover under the guise of "Yamada Taeko" and protect Kasugazaki Yukino and Tsubakihara Ren against unknown attackers. Allotted Equipment: Standard gear as well as a bulletproof crossdressing kit. Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeK6imLT4z0&list=PLs4Gp5VU4Fv9VztLcaZ0eFX9gleag4CxR Game type: Youth comedy Character Design rating: 6/10 Protagonist rating: 6/10 Story rating: 4/10 Game quality: 7/10 Overall rating: 6/10 And ... I'm denouncing this game as masterpiece and game of the month. It's the worst of first three AXL games so far. My main concern is that I did not like common route at all. I tried to appreciate the humor here, but could not. The same cheap trap cliche elements are repeated over and over - girls try to see protagonist's pants/breast/nakedness with him being super-protective about it. Heroines are too bland for me. Basically, all of them are ojou-sama attending Nadeshiko club at elite girls school. That alone makes them share half of traits. I'm not a fan of this archetype, the only ojou-sama I liked was Kashiwara Sarina from Kira☆Kira. But in previous two AXL games there were several cool side-characters who contributed greatly to game's humor so that girls could bear more serious approach. In Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate gay teacher and weird chief Kachou did not impress me at all. I even have concerns about system. Common route is super long, but is filled with filler scenes mostly. So when we replay the game and skip all scenes that game allows us to skip... there's very little left for individual heroine route. And I find those 50 choices to make during each route super irritating. Why is such torture implemented instead of normal funny route and individual route fork? It's just a huge time waste implemented just to look at individual girl events early on. Even Marina the spoiled cute child could not justify watching those small events let alone the others. As for heroines, Yuuri felt most human-like since she guessed protagonist's gender identity early on and thus was fun to watch at common events. I rarely care about heroines; they are usually just worthy additions to the story. But here there's zero story. Those couple action stories don't bear much significance for the plot. And learning the culprit identity makes replaying just not worth it. It's not the same AXL that I like, and it's not a work to represent the brand. I see Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate as the root of moege poison for the brand that spread to several future works in attempt to appeal the audience. Now I have a reason to skip some of AXL future works.
  24. VNR problem

youre welcome, you can play fullscreen, try to right click then always to top. But some game cant be play for fullscreen if have old engine that not allow to alt+tab when full screen
  25. Weekly(ish) update: Maiya route 25.5% completed.
  26. Last week
  27. Aokana Release by Nekonyan [UPDATED]

Really liked this one. One of the best VN's I've ever played. I came in with moderately high expectations, so I'm glad those expectations were exceeded. Misaki's route in particular made the game great. I wasn't particularly high on the other routes for a few reasons, but I can see why some people would love Asuka's/Mashiro's routes (Rika's is lacking though). The OST was amazing, and the common route was strong too. I will remember this one fondly for a long time. It's a great value too. $32-$35 for a single play through of around 30 hours is fantastic by today's standards. Plus the h-scene patch is free for the Steam version (some like to charge for that).
  1. Load more activity