All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Foreword: It seems to be one of most popular games of AXL with multiple console releases and even almost full translation, such game just can't be missed. Synopsis: Current Assignment: To infiltrate the St. Theresia Gakuen for girls undercover under the guise of "Yamada Taeko" and protect Kasugazaki Yukino and Tsubakihara Ren against unknown attackers. Allotted Equipment: Standard gear as well as a bulletproof crossdressing kit. Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeK6imLT4z0&list=PLs4Gp5VU4Fv9VztLcaZ0eFX9gleag4CxR Game type: Youth comedy Character Design rating: 6/10 Protagonist rating: 6/10 Story rating: 4/10 Game quality: 7/10 Overall rating: 6/10 And ... I'm denouncing this game as masterpiece and game of the month. It's the worst of first three AXL games so far. My main concern is that I did not like common route at all. I tried to appreciate the humor here, but could not. The same cheap trap cliche elements are repeated over and over - girls try to see protagonist's pants/breast/nakedness with him being super-protective about it. Heroines are too bland for me. Basically, all of them are ojou-sama attending Nadeshiko club at elite girls school. That alone makes them share half of traits. I'm not a fan of this archetype, the only ojou-sama I liked was Kashiwara Sarina from Kira☆Kira. But in previous two AXL games there were several cool side-characters who contributed greatly to game's humor so that girls could bear more serious approach. In Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate gay teacher and weird chief Kachou did not impress me at all. I even have concerns about system. Common route is super long, but is filled with filler scenes mostly. So when we replay the game and skip all scenes that game allows us to skip... there's very little left for individual heroine route. And I find those 50 choices to make during each route super irritating. Why is such torture implemented instead of normal funny route and individual route fork? It's just a huge time waste implemented just to look at individual girl events early on. Even Marina the spoiled cute child could not justify watching those small events let alone the others. As for heroines, Yuuri felt most human-like since she guessed protagonist's gender identity early on and thus was fun to watch at common events. I rarely care about heroines; they are usually just worthy additions to the story. But here there's zero story. Those couple action stories don't bear much significance for the plot. And learning the culprit identity makes replaying just not worth it. It's not the same AXL that I like, and it's not a work to represent the brand. I see Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate as the root of moege poison for the brand that spread to several future works in attempt to appeal the audience. Now I have a reason to skip some of AXL future works.
  3. VNR problem

youre welcome, you can play fullscreen, try to right click then always to top. But some game cant be play for fullscreen if have old engine that not allow to alt+tab when full screen
  4. Weekly(ish) update: Maiya route 25.5% completed.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Aokana Release by Nekonyan [UPDATED]

Really liked this one. One of the best VN's I've ever played. I came in with moderately high expectations, so I'm glad those expectations were exceeded. Misaki's route in particular made the game great. I wasn't particularly high on the other routes for a few reasons, but I can see why some people would love Asuka's/Mashiro's routes (Rika's is lacking though). The OST was amazing, and the common route was strong too. I will remember this one fondly for a long time. It's a great value too. $32-$35 for a single play through of around 30 hours is fantastic by today's standards. Plus the h-scene patch is free for the Steam version (some like to charge for that).
  7. Bought it in Japan back in 2017, I think it was about 4000-4500 yen as I bought it used. Of course since I bought it used there was no tokuten.
  8. VNR problem

Correction. It is a wonderful program, it works with everything and it is very light. Thank you very much I'm just sorry that I can't play in full screen
  9. VNR problem

just look on the tutorial on github official of textractor, its so easy to use, just attach the game exe and getting hooked automatically
  10. VNR problem

too complicated for me
  11. VNR problem

then why not change the tools? textractor maybe, if use google translate there is same too
  12. VNR problem

Already tried, I'll have to keep it with vpn, sigh
  13. VNR problem

hmmm, i think your problem on vnr, have u try reinstalling the newest version?
  14. VNR problem

I managed to make Atlas work, but unfortunately it only translates into English, I don't know English ....
  15. What are you listening to right now?

And today the package with Youko Matsuura's CDs (and live DVD) has arrived She even signed two of them for me (Maybe should have posted it in "JP things you have bought", but I actually am listening to them right now )
  16. I need help to find a specific hentai

Ah, I know that one! Is this it?
  17. VNR problem

I have been using vnr for a year, but for two days it has translated the game for the first 5 minutes then the subtitles no longer appear. Then after an hour it returns to normal and works for another 5 minutes. I solved it with a vpn, but unfortunately it is slow. Can you give me some advice?, Or maybe explain to me how to do the translations offline, since I now use google traslate.
  18. When I tried to extract the data.xp3, cmd showed something like this: C:\Users\Innnova>cd c:\xp3tools-20060708 c:\xp3tools-20060708>xp3-extract.exe E:\Games\Japanese\愛母乳辱~妄執の巨乳責めザンマイ\data.xp3 E:\Games\Translation files Expected "#01" at position 0x32837 but saw "#00". Traceback (most recent call last): File "xp3-extract.py", line 104, in ? assert (indexoffset+compsize+17 == filesize) AssertionError c:\xp3tools-20060708>
  19. Fan Translator Skills Registration

Handle (the one you use or plan to use): SpookySaint Positions you can fill: Proofreader/Editor/Tester (Translator too...in future perhaps when I have honed my skills a bit more) Types of projects (VNs) preferred: All sorts of Moege/Eroge except Otome and Yaoi Availability (edit this one as you get involved in projects): Free VNs most interested in producing an ftl for: Evenicle 2 and Eushully's games Motivation for joining in on ftl: Want to enhance my skills and give back to the translation community for the hard work they have done in bringing these games out of their niche Conditions* (any additional conditions, under which you will or won't work): No BL/Yuri/Yaoi games. Darkges, I can handle for most part. And I would love to work on any moege/eroge/galge especially if they have loli heroine routes
  20. What are you playing?

Same here! The over-abundant sex jokes got kinda tiresome, but other than that, it was a great game. Hoping for some kind of sequel at some point!
  21. What are you playing?

Liked it a whole lot.
  22. What are you playing?

I had the most randomest "Oh hey I wonder what Spike Chunsoft made over the past couple years, I was a real big fan of Danganronpa/Zero Escape" Not really feeling up for 'dungeon crawling rpg' so I skipped Zanki Zero But I splurged on Al Somnium Files, an adventure sci-fi murder mystery (?) https://vndb.org/v26532 Also randomly picked up the modern 2019 version of YU-NO even though they're just the publisher for that https://vndb.org/v1377
  23. YOU and ME and HER (aka Totono aka Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)

I have added a simple poll. Even though I got spoiled on certain aspects of the story before hand (but It was my fault in that case), I still enjoyed the story a lot. But I think I would have enjoyed the story more If gone in completely blind, so If you can avoid spoilers I would recommend to do so. It is definitely something quite different when compared to the usual romance driven VNs, but that is what makes it special. It's really hard to talk about this titles without spoilers. But I can only recommend the VN to people that have some experience with VNs. I don't think it would work as your first VN. If that is the case I would recommend giving the title a chance. And in regard to the "tag discussion" in this thread, I personally don't enjoy that, but still like this VN. Overall I am continued to be impressed by Nitroplus titles. I guess now it's time to read DDLC?
  24. Ah, realmente! Em vez de começar logo traduzindo, recomendaria se limitar a ler primeiro muito em inglês até se sentir confortável com a língua I mean, se não conseguir entender o que eles escreveram, como pode traduzir? Espero que isso sirva de motivação para melhorar! o/
  1. Load more activity