All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm english patch?

Well unfortunately there's no patch for Aokana, and besides we can get it from Nekonyan in the very near future anyway (At this year). Also Aokana's project here is already dead since back at July 2016 ever since the translator turn the translation website into fan website, so no full patch for Aokana here.
  3. Trinoline Release

I found the order a few days ago on a japanese website, the right order is: Shirone->Yuuri->Sara. http://seiya-saiga.com/game/minori/trinoline.html
  4. Today
  5. Trinoline Release

As for the order, perhaps it would be for the best if we started from Yuuri first seeing that she's the only route that didn't have connection with the main story. After that we can start with SHIRONE's, and then finally Sara. By the way you can only play Sara's route after you cleared both of Yuuri's and SHIRONE's routes, so obviously Sara's route will be the last route.
  6. No it wouldn't, injecting boorish westerm vulgarities into a non-vulgar speech is not an equivalent of referring to someone informally. Example: "O-omae!" (informal, somewhat disrepectful way of referring to someone by saying "You".) Murrican libral translation: "YOU asshole, I'll fuck your shit up bastard!"
  7. Looking for Good Nukige with a Freeuse Vibe

As for that VN, perhaps this might be the one that you played there. As for the recommendations, I guess there's Bishoujo Mangekyou with the MC as the teacher and Beat Blade Haruka with the female characters must recharge their power through sex. Other than those two, there's Kuroinu (Same writer as euphoria), Kyonyuu Fantasy (And it's sequel), and Conquering the Queen. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.
  8. PAK repacking

Can GARbro extract the archives? If so, source code is available, and the file format seems simple enough, so you may be able to write a packer from GARbro's extraction code: https://github.com/morkt/GARbro/blob/e384ec2ef7542fa3e8a5489a98b5ea127cd7e1a2/ArcFormats/Ipac/ArcIPAC.cs
  9. Help regarding .noa archives

Did you open a cmd window (Press the key combination: Windows-R, type in "cmd", then hit the enter key)? Did you change directory to one containing noa32c.exe (command: "cd C:¥path¥to¥directory¥"), then run noa32c.exe in the correct directory (command: ".¥noa32c.exe <arguments>")? (Tip: You can drag and drop files and folders from Windows Explorer to the console window to automatically type in the path in the console window)
  10. How can I compile tjs2?

You don't need to compile after editing TJS scripts. Just replace the file on the filesystem or the archive.
  11. Yeah, I think so, create tool is 'hard' and isn't everyone who understand, but basically the hacker in a group just need work in the begin and the end of the project... (usually 2 weeks...?) but the translator, editors, QC and etc need keep the work for years usually, then, is more 'easy' but is more 'exhausting' than the coder work.
  12. I know krkrz scene editor can be used to edit tjs2 but I'm trying to remove a line altogether and can't do it with krkrz scene editor. I've managed to decompile with tjs2Disassembler by xmoe but using his tjs2Compiler causes a crash without an error report.
  13. One of the main problems I have is a lot of the times it doesn't accurately represent the characters personality. In Fureraba there is red haired chick that's supposed to be a classic tsundere, but all the swearing in her dialogue turns her into an American bitch. I'm pretty sure most of us that read VNs are weebs and we actually enjoy the Japanese anime trope character archetypes. Localization companies seem so hell bent on removing those aspects of a character and changing the characters into an American archetype that is similar. I know I sure as hell don't want that. I want a translation that keeps as much of the Japanese anime culture present as possible while still having sentences that flow well. A lot of the times I see people try defend the overly liberal translations by saying 'native English people don't talk like that'. The fuck do I care about how actual English people speak. I want to see how the Japanese anime character speaks, but in English.
  14. Oh, never new that other version had all those additional options to it. What I'm assuming as the issue right now is that my GUI version of noa32 is compressing files during archive creation by default, but there's no option to disable that particular function. I think the / raw option might be what I'm looking for, only I'm not entirely sure as to how it works out in the CLI version of the program Edit: I'm trying to run noa32c using cmd, but every time I attempt to /start noa32c.exe a blank prompt appears for a split second before opting out. Im a complete rookie when it comes to CLI types, does anyone have some pointers?
  15. Yesterday
  16. The fastest you've ever dropped a VN?

Oh, wait, now I remember Yeah I dropped Fureraba after about an hour or so when I found out that the seemly interesting mystery girl was just yet another meek and soft girl.
  17. The fastest you've ever dropped a VN?

hmm this question is quite tricky, as the fastest for me was Hadaka Shitsuji. However, I did not drop it because of its qualities, or possible lack of them, but because I had just finished Higurashi ch. 6, so the transition was horrible for me. Also, it is a long VN, so the prospect of taking time scared me away of it. All that said, although I dropped it, I still plan to someday read it. The best answer, in this case, is Tsundere - I'll spare you from viewing its VNDB page. Even if I wanted to read it, I couldn't, since there are many bugs that close the game/stop progression.
  18. Fuwanovel Confessions

I dig it! Very trippy indeed, but I like this kind of stuff. ^^ I'll definitely use your advice too. Confession: I totaly derailed Fuwanovel Confessions thread into a retro JP music one.
  19. Btw I hear all this about NN having poor translations, though from the examples I have seen it mainly seem to be nitpicks and people complaining about meme VNs having memes. Then there are things like swearing, which while not common in Japan I would say to some degree very informal speech would be pretty much equivalent to. I have not read any of their titles yet as I wait for physical releases and hope they end up doing way more physicals but I would assume the TL problem is quite overblown.
  20. Fuwanovel Confessions

Or else you can always search rateyourmusic.com (basically vndb for music) by making custom charts. Here is one I made listing the best rated (non classical, non soundtrack) 80s albums by artists from Japan. Elvis Costello seems to be living in Japan right now, so his albums are in there as well, but there are still more than enough interesting artists. Right now I'm listening to this, which sounds like Scary Monsters David Bowie made an album together with Kraftwerk while on a very bad trip:
  21. Alright, so as i stated in the titel, im looking for a nukige (am i using this correctly as in a vn with a lot of h scenes?) where sex is everywhere. let me clarify. in bible black for example, there are a lot of h scenes, but it makes sense for them to be there because of the plot (same with discipline). i am not looking for a game with a lot of h scenes that are simply occurring because of the choices you make, but also because of the microverse that the story takes places in. another example would be euphoria, sure ultimately its a senseless "game" of fucked up sex, but it kinda makes sense because it is a consequence of the world u live in. so again, im not looking for a game set in your average school where the only character getting some is the protagonist. i am very fond of dark stuff, i like guro scat etc. but it should not be the focus of the themes in it. euphoria for example was perfect in this aspect for me. other stuff i like are multiple people engaging in the acts. futas are okay too, if again they arent the main focal point of the story. so in general, the darker the better i guess. settings i like are essentially covered in my first paragraph, but i especially like school life, or as i said anything with a freeuse vibe. games i played and enjoyed so far: bible black, discipline, euphoria, the one where you get hired as a servant for rich people but theyre just oversexed perverted aristocrats (forgot the name, but i didnt like the femdom aspects of it) and maggot baits looks like something ill enjoy once it finally releases in english. when it comes to doujins, i like the works of shindol, mizuryu key and sanagi torajirou, to name a few artists, not only because of the themes they cover but also how they "narrate" their stories and how they depict them. in case it isnt obvious, the vns have to be translated, since i cannot read japanese, i dont care if they are animated or not, as long as the artstyle is good. so in case it still isnt obvious, i mainly look for them to fap to. not even gonna try and act like i dont, but i still want a moderately interesting story behind them.
  22. Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1800 Tracks

Hey guys, I’ve got some cool new music ready for everyone. Free to use with attribution: On my Dark / Ominous 2 page: MIDNIGHT MIST – What lurks in the mist? Muah hah hah! https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ On my Sci-Fi 7 page: CROSSING THE LIGHT YEARS – This might work under the intro to a space-themed game or project. https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-7/ And on my Technology 2 page: DIGITAL DAYDREAMS – Maybe one day machine-beings will daydream…I wonder what it will be about. https://soundimage.org/technology-2/ Enjoy!
  23. The fastest you've ever dropped a VN?

Fureraba definitely. Usually, I can manage to read at least 3-4 hours of the most boring VNs I've ever read, but Fureraba had such abysmal comedy and heroines that ranged from forgettable to terrible that I dropped it after an hour of reading.
  24. Kami no Rhapsody Translation (Partial Patch released)

Hello, Actually, the coding is the 'easier' part for us. I mean, we aren't writing the codes ourselves, we are just using the tools others have created. So other than finding the tools, we don't really have to do anything. All the awesome programmers out there have already done the hard work for us. As for the progress of transferring the translated text into the game, most of what I've translated is already put into the game. And for now, I haven't encountered any problem yet. So I'd say things are going well?
  25. Fuwanovel Confessions

That's a neat song. But the original is so gloriously 80s!
  26. Help regarding .noa archives

Here's the documentation of noa32c/noa32w:
  27. Fuwanovel Confessions

It is me. Also song from 80s covered in 90s
  28. The fastest you've ever dropped a VN?

I have to admit, the prologue/first chapter was dragging terribly, and I was very close to dropping it. However I'm glad I survived through it, as the rest of the game was worth it, at least for me.
  1. Load more activity