Ever finished a VN without stopping?

Mikimir

I once pulled an all-nighter when I was playing Amairo Islenaut... And then I literally fainted while going through Konoka's route. God I loved that Vn

Also Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai road; managed to finish Tsujidou's route but gave up in Maki's route.

Excluding those really short ones like Planetarian, I usually don't because I start feeling saturated after some hours and require a break.

If it's really interesting, I might spend more time on it, but I usually never finish it in one sitting, it's just too much.

Our Canadian March Break is the equivalent to what Americans call Spring Break, except ours start a week or two beforehand.

At the beginning of last March, having nothing to do during March Break, I literally spent at least over 12 hours everyday immersing myself playing YU-NO. I was too engrossed with the game's story and epic exposition.

I finished a game that took me 90-100 hours in about a week or two.

I did the same with Steins;Gate a week afterwards.

In terms of not stopping at all, I don't think I ever finished any VN in one sitting. It'll have to be a short one for it to be possible.

I remember the first time I finished a VN in one sitting was with Song of Saya. Nowadays I finish them in one sitting pretty often.

First off you've got short games that are easy to finish in one sitting, but also I wouldn't be able to wade through the nonsense of moege and nukige without skipping the scenes that pretty much every moege/nukige of a similar genre contains. With that I usually finish those sorts of games in one sitting.

The only ones I've finished in one sitting were shorter ones (Saya no Uta and, most recently, Lonely Yuri, for example), but when I was reading Sharin, Chaos;Head and G-Senjou, I spent about 5-6 hours reading The last few chapters so I could finish them. I don't have a long enough attention span (or enough time) to do much more than that though, so it's gotta be really good for me to do that. Even one route in an average sized VN takes a few days for me if it's not interesting enough to grab my attention.

I think I read Saya no Uta in about two sittings... Then again, that's short so it doesn't count for much.

Maximum I've done is probably a 16-20h marathon when I was reading Heaven's Feel. Ended that at around 7:30 am

I am not counting things like Toradora Portable or Oreimo Tsuzuku since the routes in those take like 2h to read.

I tend to avoid titles under a certain reputed length (I usually base it off what vndb claims it to be).

So odds are it would be impossible for me to do a single sitting (you know, work, sleep, etc :P). Though I will admit if I'm really into it, I will spend every free waking moment reading - even pushing myself to stay up late.