Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Okay now we talk about a team name I know before we decided against it but I think the time has come that you need one. When I asked earlier you had some ideas I liked the Maji de translations. Also you guys should just skip this one all the lolis are translated no need to finish it

If anyone has any questions or comments regarding the Majikoi S Translation Project, feel free to post them here. Please stay on topic. The project can be found here.

okay. question time!

The 44% Momoyo TL and edit were not in the Wairu patch right? or am I missing a fact?

the black (or fat) texts are the already 100% ones from the wairu patch, right? 

okay. question time!

The 44% Momoyo TL and edit were not in the Wairu patch right? or am I missing a fact?

the black (or fat) texts are the already 100% ones from the wairu patch, right? 

Momoyo's TL was not included in the Wairu patch, no, so we're starting from scratch on that one.

The bold text is the major routes.

In the route chart, the untranslated Childhood arc comes before the 2nd Year 1st Semester. If I move on to the Wairu S patch after finishing Majikoi the first, will I have to skip that Childhood bit or is it optional? It seems weird that it wasn't translated.

In the route chart, the untranslated Childhood arc comes before the 2nd Year 1st Semester. If I move on to the Wairu S patch after finishing Majikoi the first, will I have to skip that Childhood bit or is it optional? It seems weird that it wasn't translated.

As best as I recall, it's a hidden route, like Agave was in the first game. I'm not sure about the unlock conditions on it.