[Poll 5 is live!] Tay's Hatemail Grab Bag

Tay

16146657520_bbddbd413c_o_d.png

Why hello there, friends! Thanks to some urging in this thread and by PM, I have decided to periodically share with you some of the hate mail that frequently lands in my inbox. Sometimes it'll be about me, sometimes about Fuwanovel, and sometimes... I don't actually know what they're complaining about but they're certainly worked up about it.

Periodically I'll put up a poll giving you a tantalizing summary of a small selection of options. Whichever of the options gets the most votes will be the one I share with you. Vote wisely!

Note 1: I'm going to forget about this topic in-between rounds. I'm trying to make sure I'm more active on the forums, but there's still a ton of work behind the scenes to do, and then there's that whole "real life" thing. If you have a hankering for more hatemail and I've forgotten to put up another round, come find me! Bug me! I've got a thousand or so emails to choose from, so there will be no shortage of material : P

Note 2: This isn't exactly a classy topic, so if somebody wants to class up the joint and throw together a logo (clip art, comic sans, magenta -- you name it), I'll have an extra dose of guilt when I forget to post here, and you'll probably see polls more often.

January 20, 2015 Options (Final # of Votes): 

1. Tay's Dark Secret (19) Link

2. Hanky panky in the staff forums? (18)

3. The email which inspired Tay's now-annoying "Ron Paul 2012!" joke (1) (is the loneliest number)

4. Maybe an insult? Maybe a compliment? (4)

January 22, 2015 Options (Total Votes)

1. The Feds come a'calling. (10 votes [31.25%])
2. Voted Santa is disappointed in you, Fuwanovel. (9 votes [28.12%])
3. Lullaby (1 votes [3.12%])
4. It's a trap! (12 votes [37.50%])

January 23, 2015 Options (Total Votes) Link
1. The trouble with kids these days (10)
2. Ghandi wouldn't stand for this (16)
3. Fuwanovel: The Worldwide Leader in Economic News (21)

January 27, 2015 Options (Total Votes)
1. Do you believe in love after love? (26)
2. I can feel something inside me say... (19)
3. I really don't think you're strong enough, yeah! (13)

February 8, 2015 Link
1. I'm baaaaaack (12)
2. The guy who pretended to be batman (29)
3. The guy who pretended to be ryoji (10)
4. Option #4 from the last poll (6)

Note 2: This isn't exactly a classy topic, so if somebody wants to class up the joint and throw together a logo (clip art, comic sans, magenta -- you name it), I'll have an extra dose of guilt when I forget to post here, and you'll probably see polls more often.

zWxk0UG.png

I'm particularly proud of this one, it's definitely one of my finer works.

Thank you, Major! It's everything I could have asked for. And much more. I dedicate this hatemail reveal to you. I tried to keep the editing to a minimum, but I did censor the language and clarify one or two phrases.

Sometimes the hatemail is so absurd I can't help myself and I respond. Doesn't happen very often, but it happened with this one. Enjoy, and please take your seats: the revelations in this exchange may be overwhelming.

Subject: The truth is hitting hard

You have 24 hours to fess up publicly on 4ch and your blog of* I'm going public with the f*****g truth. I hired a private investigator to look into you Tay OR SHOULD I SAY AAERU? OR SHOULD I SAY RYOJI? OR SHOULD I SAY SOLIDBATMAN? the f*****g cat is out of the cage now f****r I have proof that your the same person and you made multiple accounts to pretend like a lot of people care about the site. All four of your f****g site admins are the same person. Come clean or I will seriously f*** you over

* I think he meant "or"

Subject Line: RE: The truth is hitting hard

Hello LD. I know you think you're doing the good ole 4chan boys a favor taking me down like this, but I haven't played my ace. Fire your PI and hire a better one: you may just find I'm also moogy* **. I'm not so sure that people will react well if they realized the guy running tlwiki and the girl running Fuwanovel are "the same person." If you choose to go public with this, you're dooming fan tl as we know it.

Hugs,
Tay

* I can neither confirm nor deny this statement
** Trying to keep a straight face

D*f*q? What the hell man?? Fuwanovel is your enemy? 

*Facepalm* Goodbye LD. 

Hugs,
President Barack Obama