Fav Drink and Food? (During a VN)

Exult

Some people don't eat anything at all during reading a VN but I find it hard to unglue myself that I even end up skipping dinner or lunch.

To satisfy my body I grab a small packet of Rice Crackers, every now and then, though I've been warn countless times from friends and family that I have to eat something more nutritious...

Yea thats not going to fit in my schedule.

I also drink some Ice Coffee during night to avoid sleep since I'm bothered too much in the morning for some other useless stuff.

Well thats just me, feel free to share what snack you take to clear your munchies or drinks to quench your thirst.

ENJOY :D

...though I've been warn countless times from friends and family that I have to eat something more nutritious...

So this is just the doctor in me talking, but if nothing else you should really consider a multivitamin. They're cheap, last forever, and will do wonders in keeping you alive, healthy and energetic.

That aside...

I find myself eating popcorn and drinking water when I play VNs. I snack way more than I should, though, especially when reading. Luckily I manage the complex wherein I live, and thus have 24-hour access to the gym.

Luckily I manage the complex wherein I live, and thus have 24-hour access to the gym.

:o jealous!

I just drink loads and loads of tea XD I love all kinds of tea.. regular, green, herbal, weird concoctions..

And also yeah.. please don't forget your health people~~ Remember, the healthier you are the more stamina you have for vn marathons!

Ehh?!

I just stack on veggies when my body starts to feel fatigue. But even though I eat Rice crackers and Coffee all day long :D (just thinking about it makes me happy)

Im still one of the top runners of my JROTC class. D: (just thinking about it makes me want to cry...they want me to go to events and stuff but my precious VN calls out to me.)

Water, Water, Water, Beer, Coke, Dr pepper. Not necessarily in that order.

Though seriously I don't snack often, only when I am going to read for 4 hours straight or something. Haha :D/>

Aha, I wish I could get me some beers. I used to drink casually but now that I moved to the US I found out it was illegal for my age D:

I think if I reread Katawa shoujo while being drunk, I would break my computer, lol.

I snack far to much when sitting by the computer. Ice cream and chips (but not together of course) are probably my favorite snacks to eat while reading. Though I'm home alone I may eatb my regular meals there too. It just feels so pointless eating alone at the kitchen table. So I usually take whatever I'm eating with me to the computer (even if it's beef or spaghetti)

That's actually a rather fun question :P

I drink alot of water usually, on weekends something alcoholic. I usually eat whatever can be found in the larder but ever since christmas it has been nothing but chocolate... I wonder why ;)

As I read in bed it is quite tricky to eat something, I usually have glass of water but I eat before I read, it is true that you cannot play VN with empty stomach, especially not Flyable Heart xD

I usually take like piece of chocolate in between but I eat it on the way from kitchen so its not really snack with VN reading.

I would actually say that when I read VN, I concentrate too much to be able to eat, it would distract me.

As I read in bed it is quite tricky to eat something, I usually have glass of water but I eat before I read, it is true that you cannot play VN with empty stomach, especially not Flyable Heart xD

I usually take like piece of chocolate in between but I eat it on the way from kitchen so its not really snack with VN reading.

I would actually say that when I read VN, I concentrate too much to be able to eat, it would distract me.

I was actually able to play Ef~ without sleeping and eating just to finish it in one go. LOL

Well, I try to get some food and some water / Dr. Pepper organized by my recliner since i hook my computer to my flat screen while I play VNs. The food varies but I generally forget it even exists. And meal times....lets just say I don't follow an exact schedule for them ^^;