How nice/horrible is your desk?

SakuraFreak

I initially keep my stuff organized, then it gets more messy until I finally decide to reorganize once in I don't know how long, but a long time. XD

Another unsightly thing about my desk is that I rarely get rid of all the dust or cat hair flying around the place, and for some reason the photos of myself as a kid that have been hanging there before I even lived with my parents are still hanging there even now lol.

Parts of my mouse have been decolorized because of overuse and the oppai mousepad also needs to be washed from all that wrist sweat. >_>

I usually have breakfast on my desk, sometimes lunch, and rarely dinner. It doesn't get any prettier from the food stains. XD

Z0kSC.jpg

MN289.jpg

the oppai mousepad also needs to be washed from all that wrist sweat.

Because it i use a plastic bag on my new one;

I still can feel the softness in any way aha~

If i did take this photo like 10 days ago, you would see a pile of Fanta cans, Cup noodles and micro-wave food;

Nothing better than eating while lazy arround in the internet.

Yoshino Sakura aproves (Da Capo II Plus Situation)

• 1 month later...

First, let me just say that I love this thread. I think it's hilarious and awesome. (Also, on a random note --and this is my own humble opinion -- those mouse pads (yes, those) kind of creep me out)

The Enterprise, Flagship Computer in My Life

Desktop.jpg

A Closeup on Some of the "Good Stuff"

Desktop_Closeup.jpg

Yeah, so I took these pictures like a sociologist, entrenched in foreign culture: no cleanup, no filter, just taking pictures of exactly what I work with. It's funny what your desk says about you, huh?

First, let me just say that I love this thread. I think it's hilarious and awesome. (Also, on a random note --and this is my own humble opinion -- those mouse pads (yes, those) kind of creep me out)

The Enterprise, Flagship Computer in My Life

A Closeup on Some of the "Good Stuff"

Yeah, so I took these pictures like a sociologist, entrenched in foreign culture: no cleanup, no filter, just taking pictures of exactly what I work with. It's funny what your desk says about you, huh?

wow that some book man, bio chemistry. yeah i agree that mousepad gives me the creeps. i do like the image, but. there something that gives me the creeps.

IMG_00801_zps994935e9.jpg

my new desk with my beloved Alienware :P/>

wow that some book man, bio chemistry. yeah i agree that mousepad gives me the creeps. i do like the image, but. there something that gives me the creeps. my new desk with my beloved Alienware :Pstyle="font-size: 9pt;">/>

Lol, yay for 3DS + Vita! I couldn't choose between them, either!

This is actually my desk in a recently cleaned state (when its really messy you can't even see the desk!)

bild5bz.jpg

bild3mr.jpg

bild2ai.jpg

Umineko Keyboard cover~

bild1zm.jpg

Most of these stuff have been lying here for years I'm just too lazy to put away them (I have never used the hair color and the calendar is from 2010 UNUSED).

Wish I had known I had a gift certificate from H&M buried under everything. Hope its still usable but probably not :(/>

@Tay Not currently (Since I'm never content with anything I draw) but I have been thinking about it. Maybe once I'm more used to the tablet (I've had it for years but only started using it recently).

I thought the sketches looked awesome! If you change your mind, please let us know : ).

wow that some book man, bio chemistry. yeah i agree that mousepad gives me the creeps. i do like the image, but. there something that gives me the creeps.

IMG_00801_zps994935e9.jpg

my new desk with my beloved Alienware

:P

That's a pretty clean desk ya got there :blink: The alienware looks kinda chunky though. Are they all supposed to be like that?

I love this thread, I'm so nosy about other people's lives lol

I don't have a desk right now, just sharing the kitchen table with my boyf's laptop (we just moved in December), BUT I finally get one next month, so pics then biggrin.gif

inb4 kitchen jokes

TBH I don't think people here will actually do it.

Probably because people here are not that of a bully compared to the whole interwebs

Finally a level up! Thats actually the NES, my SNES is on another shelf right now. The cartridge reader is messed up and I haven't gotten around to replacing it. Collecting older systems is kind of a hobby.

Me too. I've got a working NES...but I think I spotted something even more arcane...looks like an ATARI system over on the far left edge of your photo?

I love this thread, I'm so nosy about other people's lives lol

I don't have a desk right now, just sharing the kitchen table with my boyf's laptop (we just moved in December), BUT I finally get one next month, so pics then biggrin.gif

I'm totally the same way : ). This thread (and the desktop thread) (and any like them in the future) make me happy. Creepy? If so, not intentionally ; )