Hollow Beats Role Play

I noticed a few people asking about the role play I'm making for the Fuwanovel community.  Though I'm not ready to start sharing links or opening up doors to the general public yet, I will use this thread to give you all some exclusive sneak previews.

540HtPy.jpg

What the role play is:

Although I'm not ready to release any official scripts, I will go ahead and share with you a few tidbits:

The entire plot is based in the same world Angel Beats took place in, though with some pretty interesting changes.  Due to the passing of hundreds of years in that world, changes have come about in their own queer ways, so keep your surprise faces ready for this.

Staff:

• Naomi (Mio)
  • Nayleen (Azusa)
  • Kendjin (Yui)
  • Sieghart (Sawako)
  • Ryechu (Mugi)
  • Tay (Ui)
  • Lewycool (Ritsu)

^ (Best girls) ^

The tease! I feel worse after reading this than before while not knowing anything because it makes me want to know it more. Curses~

Really looking forward to this and great logo design. +Rep for chosing purple (my favorite color :D ) and for the teasers of course, it's not like i'd boost a post just because it's pretty or anything.

Wow this sounds great, how does one participate?

Now I'll go listen to "My Soul, Your Beats!" because of this teaser.

man-crying1.jpg 

The Hollow Beats Staff is busy building a dedicated website for this role play.  I will be linking it a shortly before making it public.

RE Everybody else:  You got a problem with the staff's K-On girl theme~?  :P

The Hollow Beats Staff is busy building a dedicated website for this role play.  I will be linking it a shortly before making it public.

RE Everybody else:  You got a problem with the staff's K-On girl theme~?  :P

No problem whatsoever - anyone is free to put any non-best girl on their avatar. :P

^ This man knows what's up.

More teasers? More teasers. The sakura blossoms I was talking about:

Ns7PWi3.gif

It's a lot more colorful and smoother than in this gif: http://jsfiddle.net/aKr8D/9/

I think you may have posted the wrong gif, seeing as how the one you linked seems to be more colorful.  Also, this is awesome <3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really interested in this but i have never RP'd before, will this be like, idk, noob-friendly (?) or is it necessary to have som sort of familiarity with the whole RP concept? Also, it is Angel Beats based so does that means that it's completely necessary to have watched the anime? Sorry for asking so much question in a post that i don't even know if it's the one i should be asking these questions but this is something i am really interested in and would love to be part of.

Oh man, I would love to sign-up right now, but i think it would be better if i just lurk in the dark for a while to see how everything works because I know absolutely nothing about this kind of stuff

It's still under construction.

I just signed up to secure the username. It looks really neat by the way.