For the next of my Halloween reviews here's a review for Shinsetsu Ryouki no Ori Dai 2 Shou:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2013/10/import-games-for-adults-halloween_17.html

And in case anyone's curious, here's my review of the first game:

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2013/05/import-games-for-adults-shinsetsu.html

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Happy Halloween, everyone and for this year we end things with Kara no Shojo -The Second Episode-

http://gamesforadultsandeveryone.blogspot.com/2016/10/games-for-adults-halloween-kara-no.html

Nice review, I agree with a lot of points you brought up. :rolleyes:

Though this one also seems to have problems with the background color. Not sure if it's my Chrome browser but the general background is dark grey, but half of the text has a black background. I guess it should be either all transparent or all black but not a mixture of both. Not a biggy though, just wanted to mention it.

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

Nice review, I agree with a lot of points you brought up. :rolleyes:

Though this one also seems to have problems with the background color. Not sure if it's my Chrome browser but the general background is dark grey, but half of the text has a black background. I guess it should be either all transparent or all black but not a mixture of both. Not a biggy though, just wanted to mention it.

Thank you very much :sacchan:

Also it isn't your Chrome browser, I've been running into a strange glitch that for some reason makes text get a completely white background in the blog that makes the text nearly unreadable and changing the back ground to pure black is the only fix I can find.

Not sure if that helps, but I had a look on the html code of your review page and I noticed that the correct transparent text sections are wrapped into a simple "MsoNormal" div-container:

<div class="MsoNormal">

The problematic text sections however, where you used a span-tag to force a black background, have some kind of extended "MsoNormal" div-container with additional styles:

<div class="MsoNormal" style="background-attachment: scroll; background-clip: border-box; background-image: none; background-origin: padding-box; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat; background-size: auto auto; line-height: normal;">

You're sure that's intended that way? Because the correct text sections don't seem to need such fancy styles. Not sure if it's really the cause of it, but it looks kinda suspicious. :ph34r: