Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yeah, but not many anime use the word culprit. Persona 4 and maybe Psycho Pass, off the top of my head.

Ironically, I am able to read that sentence as well. My response?

Everybody loves chocolate.

Should I feel proud that I can read it as well ?

Well I suppose I can understand quite  a bit just by hearing or reading the romaji :D

Get this man on TL teams for QC!

Edit: I meant no offence to the TL Teams, as all the VN's I've read so far have had great translations.

Don't worry you don't offence us and who would we be if we couldn't take suggestions. ^^

However the problem is mainly on the translation side, we have only one translator and this is going slowly (slowly but surely^^) Ouraibaa is doing a wonderful work on the QC side. :)

Don't worry you don't offence us and who would we be if we couldn't take suggestions. ^^

However the problem is mainly on the translation side, we have only one translator and this is going slowly (slowly but surely^^) Ouraibaa is doing a wonderful work on the QC side. :)

*Breathes a sigh of relief* I was slightly worried that what I said could be taken out of context. As with anything said online, without the actual body language of the person who's speaking, things can be misinterpreted.

Aye, he most certainly is ^-^. You have my utmost respect Ouraibaa for your continued efforts.

Get this man on TL teams for QC!

Edit: I meant no offence to the TL Teams, as all the VN's I've read so far have had great translations.

To be fair, I did approach him yesterday when he said he was an English teacher. He won't be able to be super active, but he's willing to give us a hand. But as Azengar said, our main problem lies on the translation rather than QC.

Aye, he most certainly is ^-^. You have my utmost respect Ouraibaa for your continued efforts.

Many thanks. ^_^

What exactly do you want to know? When i began to read VNs in Japanese, i used the same tutorial. It's pretty simple explained here. I used it to read Miyako route when didn't know about this thread + now i'm playing "Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road" and have no huge problems, however there are things which i cannot understand, some small details, but i pretty good understand the main plot. I use ATLAS, Honyaku, Google, Bing, FreeTranslation and Excite as translators, but prefer first 4 of them. Last two just in case. As for Google and Bing, i suddenly found out that they are pretty useful from time to time. I set "Auto-Convert Half-Width Katakana" and "Auto Convert to Hiragana when no Japanese" in Translator Aggregator. As For ATLAS options, there are only "Break Sentence On", i set it in "Double Quotes" but i doubt it's big help. As for tool for capture text, i use ITH of course, without any agth. There are no huge variety of options here. I set all "Auto..." marks.

What exactly do you want to know? When i began to read VNs in Japanese, i used the same tutorial. It's pretty simple explained here. I used it to read Miyako route when didn't know about this thread + now i'm playing "Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road" and have no huge problems, however there are things which i cannot understand, some small details, but i pretty good understand the main plot. I use ATLAS, Honyaku, Google, Bing, FreeTranslation and Excite as translators, but prefer first 4 of them. Last two just in case. As for Google and Bing, i suddenly found out that they are pretty useful from time to time. I set "Auto-Convert Half-Width Katakana" and "Auto Convert to Hiragana when no Japanese" in Translator Aggregator. As For ATLAS options, there are only "Break Sentence On", i set it in "Double Quotes" but i doubt it's big help. As for tool for capture text, i use ITH of course, without any agth. There are no huge variety of options here. I set all "Auto..." marks.

To be honest, I just wanted to know if you could set it all up so that it would make VNs mostly readable. I tried Visual Novel Reader, but that went very, very badly, and this seems like a lot of work, so I want to know if the results are worth it.

I could not after one year figure out how any of the Vn tools worked. So I just moved on to learning Japanese better. I still wish I knew how to install those.... :( My Japanese is not that great.

Also 

now i'm playing "Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road" 

Yay. This Vn is my goal when I learn enough Jp to understand almost everything. How is it? I only dont like that some of the girls I would like to seduce don't seem to have a route.

Yay. This Vn is my goal when I learn enough Jp to understand almost everything. How is it? I only dont like that some of the girls I would like to seduce don't seem to have a route.

I've completed the game (currently writing a review of it) and I can say it's really good, definitely worthy of being in the same universe as Majikoi. Don't go into it expecting it to be like Majikoi though as this one has a great deal more slice of life humor and is alot longer (this thing took me around 100 hours to finish, and that doesn't include seeing every ero scene). As long as you like slice of life you'll like this game. Should also point out it's not that hard a read; if you can play through and enjoy an untranslated route in Majikoi this shouldn't be a problem. As for your heroine problem, that's what this fandisk is for:

http://vndb.org/v12283

I've completed the game (currently writing a review of it) and I can say it's really good, definitely worthy of being in the same universe as Majikoi. Don't go into it expecting it to be like Majikoi though as this one has a great deal more slice of life humor and is alot longer (this thing took me around 100 hours to finish, and that doesn't include seeing every ero scene). As long as you like slice of life you'll like this game. Should also point out it's not that hard a read; if you can play through and enjoy an untranslated route in Majikoi this shouldn't be a problem. As for your heroine problem, that's what this fandisk is for:

http://vndb.org/v12283

Welp, looks like I've found yet another reason to redouble my Japanese-learning efforts, besides the untranslated parts of Majikoi (including S and A).