Summer Anime 2013 Season

Ryoji

OK, the start of the Summer 2013 anime season is upon us.

Just watched Episode 1 of Dog & Scissors. Its a pretty silly show, but ill hold off any real opinion until ive seen a few more episodes.

Some good shows this season, all I can say is BRING IT ON!!

EDIT: As always, please use spoiler tags for any possible spoilers

I usually just watch the first episode of everything and then start dropping from there. Really looking forward to it :D/>!

Wow harsh D: Well I guess that's kinda understandable, people tend to be able to tell if they'll get into the anime from the first episode.

Still Idk I like giving anime's second chances...or five...I dislike dropping series *shrug* is just a personal pet peeve I guess.

Meh, I gotta wait a few more days before the animes I'm looking forward to watching air their first ep. Choujigen Game Neptune, Genshiken, and Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku.

Wow harsh D: Well I guess that's kinda understandable, people tend to be able to tell if they'll get into the anime from the first episode.

Still Idk I like giving anime's second chances...or five...I dislike dropping series *shrug* is just a personal pet peeve I guess.

Meh, I gotta wait a few more days before the animes I'm looking forward to watching air their first ep. Choujigen Game Neptune, Genshiken, and Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku.

I watch everything. You never know when a show will surprise you. There have been many shows that surprised me because I gave them a chance

Can't wait for the summer season to kick into full gear. Those poor Spring shows that I meant to watch never stood a chance.

I agree. SO many disappointments lol.

Heres hoping Summer will kick ass and bring us many Epic Anime. The potential is there so *fingers crossed*

don't you lie to me. don't you do it.

edit: watched the first episode of inu to hasami. I don't know if I like it or not. it seems... silly.

Agreed, thats what I said. It has potential to be really funny, but we'll see. First episode was...meh

it looks like it's going to end up being

a harem anime, including the pink haired book shop clerk, the author, the pink haired chick from the flashback, the little sister looking character, and maybe one more I missed. i'm not sure how it's going to work out what with him being a dog and all, but i'm going to assume at some point by the end of the series he gets his body back. or it just has a non-ending.

it has a small chance of being amazing, and a whole lot of room for failure. eldin-o-meter gives it a speculative 3/10

Can anyone tell me if Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi is getting a webcast or not? MAL list the air date as June 29, yet I have it listed as July 7, and I'm suddenly seeing discussion threads about it. This is one of the shows I was really looking forward to, so I don't want to miss it.

Can anyone tell me if Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi is getting a webcast or not? MAL list the air date as June 29, yet I have it listed as July 7, and I'm suddenly seeing discussion threads about it. This is one of the shows I was really looking forward to, so I don't want to miss it.

It is. There are LQ versions out there ripped from niconico, HQ TV ripped version will be out in a few days.

These webcasts are really messing me up. Can't remember when anything comes out now.

Yeah just watched episode 1 (the web rip). Have to admit, I haven't been wowed by the start of the season. I really hope that Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi improves significantly.

Yeah just watched episode 1 (the web rip). Have to admit, I haven't been wowed by the start of the season. I really hope that Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi improves significantly.

No one seems too impressed by it, but I still must give it a go, if nothing else because of the interesting premise.

I realize I'll be gone for 3 weeks from next week on so I'll miss the beginning of the season. I think I won't start things I'm not 100% sure I'll watch and just wait. I'll be counting on you guys to tell me what's good this season :P

Just watched the 1st episode of Brothers Conflict. I went in with zero expectations (since im not a fan of reverse harem anime) and I gotta admit, I like what im seeing so far. Its silly but pretty damn funny and has a lot of promise.

EDIT: Watched episode 1 of Free. About what i expected, not impressed at all. We'll see what happens, ill give it a few more episodes.

Watched Inu and Free! so far, have downloaded GitS: Arise ep. 1 as well, so I'll probably watch that tomorrow.

Free! was surprisingly fun to watch. Interested to see what happens next episode.

GITS: Arise is really good. Can't wait to see the other movies in this series. Really really liked #1.