Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Ive improved the Batch script used to install the restoration Patch

Pastebin Link

It installs the restoration patch to Program Files or Program Files (x86) and checks locale and if you have already installed it. You do not need to (and nor is it recommended) to copy the files over to the installation Directory. You need to put it into its own folder and the batch will take care of the rest.

Nice ^_^

I want to Thank you guys for the hard work

But I have the same problem as @Shizuru http://i.imgur.com/Wqqd4v8.jpg

This means patch was already applied, most likely. If you get any errors in game, esp when duck appears (it should show you sprite of duck there if everything is right), means you messed up your installation.

This means patch was already applied, most likely. If you get any errors in game, esp when duck appears (it should show you sprite of duck there if everything is right), means you messed up your installation.

I try too reinstalled few times and the same thing happens

So what should i do :lol:/>

Plz verify this thing's before patcing using the new .cmd / .bat :

Are you sure the game is installed on :

%systemroot%:\ProgramFiles\moenovel\if my heart had wings

or

%systemroot%:\ProgramFiles(x86)\moenovel\if my heart had wings

If you installed the game on the diffrent location

the batch cant detect the game .

Also make sure restart / reboot your pc / laptop / notebook after changing the system locale .

Plz verify this thing's before patcing using the new .bat. / .cmd file :

Are you sure the game is installed on :

%systemroot%://ProgramFiles/moenovel/if my heart had wings

or

%systemroot%://ProgramFiles(x86)/moenovel/if my heart had wings

If you installed the game on the diffrent location

the batch cant detect the game .

on ProgramFiles

I forget to mention after i installed the game for first time when i try to run the game it said i don't have file d3dx9_43 and i cant play the game

and i remember that i have this file from deferent game so i put in and the game work

on ProgramFiles

I forget to mention after i installed the game for first time when i try to run the game it said i don't have file d3dx9_43 and i cant play the game

and i remember that i have this file from diffrent game so i put in and the game work's

Ok , now im feeling glad to see you resolved your problem .

Ok , now im feeling glad to see you resolved your problem .

But the problem on the blackboard is the same

I'm afraid it will crash at some point in the game

thank you for answer my question

I seem to be running into a problem with the background not showing during scenes.

http://puu.sh/3EADE.jpg

It occurred possibly 3 times before the Kotori bath scene, and after that each scene containing a new background responds with the black background.

None of the CGs seem to be responding either. Clicking on them doesn't produce any results.

I seem to be running into a problem with the background not showing during scenes.

http://puu.sh/3EADE.jpg

It occurred possibly 3 times before the Kotori bath scene, and after that each scene containing a new background responds with the black background.

None of the CGs seem to be responding either. Clicking on them doesn't produce any results.

Did you patch the game properly? Also are you running in Japanese App Locale?

Here is an updated Batch Installer which unlike my first edited batch allows you to not only install the patch to the default location but also to any location you tell it to. This Batch is untested in 32-bit Win7/8/Vista and windows XP. As with my previous Batch Script it needs to be in its own directory. Paste I would like to get as much feedback on how it runs and any problems people come across while installing in the untested Environments.

Here is an updated Batch Installer which unlike my first edited batch allows you to not only install the patch to the default location but also to any location you tell it to. This Batch is untested in 32-bit Win7/8/Vista and windows XP. As with my previous Batch Script it needs to be in its own directory. Paste I would like to get as much feedback on how it runs and any problems people come across while installing in the untested Environments.

hmm ok i will test it happy.gif

ahh i found some error here :

maybe we must turn off the UAC before using this batch file

Pics :

wow_zpsd4bebeae.png

Why not make it read the path from registry instead of typing it? (Reg Query)

That seems like a much better idea... unfortunatly right now my Scripting computer is having some issues and i need to move some partitions from a live cd. Unfortunatly this means i cannot look for the registry entry. The reason why I didnt do that the first time was because I would rather stay out of the Registry however it seems like that is the better and shorter approach

Pics :

wow_zpsd4bebeae.png

Can you show me the more details? And also try checking to see if in properties its blocked. Also the batch file should not be Elevated until it asks for it and finally you do not need to turn off User Account Controls for this batch file.

can i help out with editing?

Thanks for volunteering, but we got enough editors already and generally its bad idea to have several editors working on same route due to different styles.

Most important is still QC — we wouldn't get all these Ageha errors if someone would actually play through it in game. So yeah, we need that everyone who signed up for QC actually complete all game routes, including reading h-scenes.

Pics :

wow_zpsd4bebeae.png

Would you mind removing from the first line of the bat file @echo off? and then posting another picture of when the error occurs+the more details area checked?