IRC Flood Extravaganza

trhvmn

• 2 weeks later...

An official IRC channel has been suggested many times, but has not, and most likely will not, be created. As has been mentioned earlier though, there is an unofficial one, and it is running and pretty much constantly active.

???

spam bot?

• 1 month later...

I got a few suggestion, you should make a guide how to join mIRC and connect to our IRC channel and write like other option is java chat.

What I know some of the computers might be lagging at joining Java IRC chat or someone not.

mIRC is old school and easy to connect.

More important you should have a section there you posts recent updates & news whatever it is.

You should make important thread sticks if you want them to know them such events, recently updates and etcs.

Other suggestion:

I know this have nothing to do with the forum, but it would be interesting to see Fuwanovel own experience walkthrought guides, you got the wiki so it's possible to add.

A nice and clean walkthrought with colors, nice layout follow with all routes, not only with bunch of texts.

Example, I know Aaeru is translating Da Capo III, she could add in beta testers and tests everything. "Working alone must be tough "

Well, it's depending what kind of site Fuwanovel is as well. :)

yeah good idea, eventually i should write a proper walkthrough

right now the way we do it is we link to erogegames which already has walkthroughs

I was going to ask you about that Aaeru. Id like to make a Walkthrough thread. Id actually made my own walkthroughs for some of the VN's ive finished. 100% by me, so noone can complain about posting their stuff. ANyway, ill try to catch you on irc later and we can talk about it when Tay gets on?

• 2 months later...

just a note [to the admins I guess]: qchat can be used to embed it in any page (in an iframe), so to make it easier for new people who aren't too familiar with IRC, you can say use this embed

<iframe src="http://qchat2.rizon.net/?channels=fuwanovel" width="647" height="400"></iframe>

(adjust the width/height in whatever way fits)

or just direct people to https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=fuwanovel to make it so they autoconnect to the channel (and then they would just have to input a nickname/username)

I see. Since I only go to IRC when the a Dota 2 game is being broadcast, I thought most IRC are that active xD

When is about a especifc discussion, usually is more active...

The main problem though is the hi conversation (happens a lot of times on IRC)

guy1<11:48>:Hi

*everyone afk*

guy2<17:20>:Hi

*guy1 is already afk*