Black Sands Entertainment is looking for Partners

Hello. I am the lead developer of Black Sands and we are looking for creative talent that wants to join a team in full production. Our official site is www.blacksandsentertainment.com

Why Join Black Sands?

We are developing a unique story not common in Visual Novels and using an art style not common in visual novels. This is tailored to the American market and is a fun and different experience from what you might be used to. It is a Kinetic Novel with a lot of Motion Comic elements illustrated in Dark Fantasy, semi-realism style.

Before I ask what I want, How about we look at some of the art assets.

SPRITES

Rah%20neutral_zpsa16zgihv.pngameseme%20neutral_zpsffzfb481.pngGilgamekh%20neutral_zpsojdlcegy.pngApedemak%20neutral_zpsfn8j03qj.png

CGs

Nunbaby_zps8hju2frv.pngNunwaters_zps6d5ndta5.pngRahwolf_zpslkht7rtp.pngspaceship_zpssanan09t.pngNunoldgods_zpszpwdavso.pngNunportal_zpsst0j35qe.pngGilgamekhHorse_zpsjrfhvyvb.png

What are we looking for?

NEEDS

A second artist to help with work load. I will pay at a reduced rate and offer a percentage of Kickstarter funds as a bonus. After that, Pay will be like most professionals in the industry.

Responsibilities may include concepting, special effects, inking, penciling.

1 Programmer that wish to make my life easier. This is a non-paid pre-funded position that will convert into a paid position post-funding.

1 FX/animator for motion comic like effect to our shots.

If you feel your talents will be of use, feel free to message me. 

Have a great day.