Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator (OELVN)

DEVGRU_P

3_Final.jpg

Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator

STORY 
Erwin Lemmor just got transferred to a prestigious military academy to study Armored Warfare. But when he arrives, Erwin realizes it's not Tank School, but "Tank School" for World War II Main Battle Tanks. Who happen to look just like Japanese School Girls...! 

Instead of studying military history and doctrine, he's in "Basic Artillery Computations for Fire Support 101", and "Radio Operations 214". Will he win the heart of the tank-girls, or end up as cannon fodder? Only you can decide in, "Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator". 

DETAILS 
Panzermadels is made by 'DEVGRU-P' a small team of American developers in the style of a traditional Japanese Visual Novel. Unabashedly goofy, the game takes every trope you know from visual novels, and puts a distinctly Tank-Related twist on them! With 5 different romance plot-lines and a variety of endings based on your choices, Panzermadels will keep you entertained for a number of playthroughs! 

Written in Tyranoscript, the game will be made available cross-platform on both PC and Mac! 

Steam_greenlight_Button.jpg
Kickstarter-Button1.png

voted, looks interesting and I like the art style. That trailer is a bit bizarre to be honest :P

You should also add the kickstarter link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1930242464/panzermadels-tank-dating-simulator

Thanks! I updated the thread to include out Kickstarter link! :D 

We're really excited about it, and yes, the trailer was extremely bizarre :P

Remind me of a certain panzer VN from Softhouse-Seal...

Welp, look like fun, voted~

Hah I actually only found out about that game today, when I was on Visual Novel Database adding info and I typed in "Panzer"!

Voted. Looks like fun.

Thank you!