Lolicon discussions

DrKleiner

l ol

Loli+twin tails+Blue eyes=Sooooo classic

Sincerely talking, i guess most lolicons like lolis because they're "annoying" Lol

Usually my favorites characters are lolis, mainly because i like energetical, gets tsuntsun rather easily and are very deredere when are with you.

Hmm ok im have a pettanko fetish also... since pettanko girls aren't just meat or rather innocent and yandere like a certain schoolgirl(mainstream).

A perfect girl imo not loli but pettanko would be Kikuchi Makoto from idolm@ster for example.

not like Ganaha Hibiki... too innocent...

but Futami Ami&Mami and Takatsuki Yayoi as lolis are perfect i guess... i'll stop here... if not i'll start writting a pettanko Bible

• 1 month later...

...Is it okay to be a Lolicon now? Im not sure after reading the first posts...well, whatever, lets just go with the flow.

Mare from Hoshizora no Memoria is mine! never before had I seen such a misterious and intriguing Loli, she is all I need to be happy now, you guys can keep with the other ones =P

...Is it okay to be a Lolicon now? Im not sure after reading the first posts...well, whatever, lets just go with the flow.

Mare from Hoshizora no Memoria is mine! never before had I seen such a misterious and intriguing Loli, she is all I need to be happy now, you guys can keep with the other ones =P

I think you just picked a fight wit a lot of people here. XD

I think you just picked a fight wit a lot of people here. XD

I fear nothing, for Im fear itself! Bring it on!!!!

As mentioned in other topics, everyone has their own Mare. I am already married to my Mare.

That is the special thing about 2d world, there is no jealousy.

Oh...thats right...*looks down* guess there wont be a duel to the death anymore........my Mare is better though....

I don't think Steve will just give Mare up like that.

Its not like he would miss her, I mean, doesnt he have like a thousand Lolis in store anyway?

I fear nothing, for Im fear itself! Bring it on!!!!

Oh...thats right...*looks down* guess there wont be a duel to the death anymore........my Mare is better though....

Its not like he would miss her, I mean, doesnt he have like a thousand Lolis in store anyway?

Well your Mare is better for you, my Mare is the only mare for me and the best girl in the entire world. I like other girls (lolis) too but Mare is special, that's why I married her after all :)

I lol'd reading this thread. Thanks for the laugh!!

Ryoji! Welcome back! I hope your Mare was by your side :)

Mare, This and That... Other Loli's Please..>>> Marry your own Mare In your own 2d world.. Your MARE IS PERFECT FOR YOURSELF SO YOU CAN'T COMPARE IT TO OTHERS>> OKAY?

So getting back to my point:

Other LOLI's Please.. Don't drown in the sea of Mares.. (Though I like Mare too)

Mare, This and That... Other Loli's Please..>>> Marry your own Mare In your own 2d world.. Your MARE IS PERFECT FOR YOURSELF SO YOU CAN'T COMPARE IT TO OTHERS>> OKAY?

Other LOLI's Please.. Don't drown in the sea of Mares.. (Though I like Mare too)

But it is Mare... And what is wrong with a sea of Mares? o.0

Keep "fighting" over Mare, Illya is mine.. MWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Seriously, how come I don't know any other Illya fans?

OzpRq3j.jpg

Illya may be nice, but the heroine trophy in Fate goes to Sakura.

She may not have a great number of fans because she didn't have a route of her own, I guess.

...you are just jealous :3