Starless : first impressions.

Kurisu-Chan

Well, guys, it seems that i'm going to make a thread like that, since Starless was released, i think it's the good time to make a first impressions about Starless, i've already "read" 5 hours of this thing and i barelly managed to not vomit.

First of all, what is Starless? A pee show Starless is a nukige release by i don't know and translated by i don't care, and it tells the story of a random japanese guy (Yukito Sawatari) getting violated for the sake of money in a western-like manor (More like Versailles actually), end of the review.

Well, let's start, Yukito Sawatari is a random japanese student, that attends high school, he recently got a driving licence, but with no money, he has to find a job, searching for a good job, he stumbles accros an add, a butler job at the Mamiya Manor, a big family.

After a phone call, the the Mamiya Lady confirms him that the job is extremely well paid...4 millions yens for 2 weeks, an extremely interesting offer, but too odd.

He decides to go to the manor, the taxi driver warns him that "odd" rumors are told about the Mamiya familly, about them being demons and harsh persons, of course, Yukito don't pay attention to those rumors...how bad of him.

When he arrives in the manor, he's "welcomed" by Marisa Mamiya, a tsundere-ish sadistic woman, who of course treat harshly the new soon-to-be worker. After that, one of the maids, Sachie, directs Yukito to the room where the interview is going to happen...

When he enters the room, the landlady, Marie Mamiya, welcomes him, and awares him that the mental and the physical test will happen...and what tests...

From there, the sex starts ,and won't stop, for a long, long time, so far, i got accros many fetishes, from footjobs to cum + piss drinking...piss...Piss, you'll see it  a lot,  a lot.. and you'll drink it, a lot, a lot...

So far, if i have to give a thought, it is : "Directed by Bear Grylls" "Piss approved" and "can't wait for guillodick"

:makina:  :makina:

PS : Marisa is a piss fridge.  :makina:

Starless is pretty much the nukige for hentai aficionados.

This is not some moege where highschool girls are getting raped, I would argue that Starless is more about the women in the manor pretty much doing whatever the fuck they want and even raping the men who enter there.

Would recommend if you're okay with more extreme fetishes.

I love how you point out footjobs and piss drinking when that's not even the beginning of it or even anything extreme in comparison  :makina:

What I like about Starless is that, while it's extreme, it stays within the humanly possible realm, to some degree, so one can kind of relate and self insert into the kind of play happening on screen. A lot of nukiges idealize sex a lot, but Starless doesn't fuck around with that and just shows you all the raw unadulterated sex fest without a care for how good it looks.

Starless is pretty much the nukige for hentai aficionados.

This is not some moege where highschool girls are getting raped, I would argue that Starless is more about the women in the manor pretty much doing whatever the fuck they want and even raping the men who enter there.

Would recommend if you're okay with more extreme fetishes.

I love how you point out footjobs and piss drinking when that's not even the beginning of it or even anything extreme in comparison  :makina:

What I like about starless is that, while it's extreme, it stays within the humanly possible realm, to some degree, so one can kind of relate and self insert themselves into the kind of play happening on screen. A lot of nukiges idealize sex a lot, but starless doesn't fuck around with that.

Injecting semen back to a man dick in order to make him cum more is of course realism. 

Injecting semen back to a man dick in order to make him cum more is of course realism. 

Penile insertions are a thing yo.

When I say realistic I mean it's not overly idealistic. Of course it's still 2D, but there's quite a difference between the average nukige and Starless.

I really enjoyed tyis vn tbh, i fap mostly Marika's scene sine she is my fav. And i dont find Mitarai really attractive. Mikako is my 2nd fav due reasons i wont say.

The scat scene is ofc kinda disturbing for some people...hehhee u wont see curry at the same way.

For me starless is pretty much softcore of "the 120 days of sodom"

Well, guys, it seems that i'm going to make a thread like that, since Starless was released, i think it's the good time to make a first impressions about Starless, i've already "read" 5 hours of this thing and i barelly managed to not vomit.

From there, the sex starts ,and won't stop, for a long, long time, so far, i got accros many fetishes, from footjobs to cum + piss drinking...piss...Piss, you'll see it  a lot,  a lot.. and you'll drink it, a lot, a lot...

Did the scene last 5 hours, or did you read even further, or did you read one scene for 5 hours for "reasons"? :illya:

Jesus, you guys going on about how extreme it can get makes me kind of curious. As in "what could possibly be so extreme?"

Lots and lots of enemas and butt stuff.

Lots and lots of semen flying around

Lots of urine play

Plenty of men getting it in the butt as well, not just women

Bestiality involving dogs, pigs and horses

Some scat scenes, my favorite being the one where the girl defecates on a plate with rice and serves it to people. Just like a true maid.
And of course the infamous penis guillotine.

Funny enough, the JAST version does include the sex scenes involving bestiality and scat, it just doesn't have the CGs where the insertion is actually happening or the "stuff" is being eaten, so there's basically a woman laying there and an animal next to her, the rest is up to your imagination :makina:

Basically, ex

Well, it's one scene after another, and the scenes are REALLY long. 

So basically the first.

Lots and lots of enemas and butt stuff.

Lots and lots of semen flying around

Lots of urine play

Plenty of men getting it in the butt as well, not just women

Bestiality involving dogs, pigs and horses

Some scat scenes, my favorite being the one where the girl defecates on a plate with rice and serves it to people. Just like a true maid.
And of course the infamous penis guillotine.

Funny enough, the JAST version does include the sex scenes involving bestiality and scat, it just doesn't have the CGs where the insertion is actually happening, so there's basically a woman laying there and an animal next to her, the rest is up to your imagination :makina:

Also anti-cum ribbons, anti-jerking off metal string stuffed up in the dick... 

Oh damn. I dunno if I want to read this or not. I'd probably get sick if I did, and I don't think that's worth a few laughs.

You'll have a lot of laughs, but yes, it's extreme, it's not a Nukige for Fap, clearely not, unless you have a sick mind. 

Lol what, there's tons of quite erotic stuff in there, you'd be surprised at the amount of people that enjoy this stuff. (Actually being serious).

It's not so much about having a sick mind as it is having fetishes.

Coprophilia is a very real thing and some people enjoy material depicting it.

Same goes for bestiality and all the other stuff.

I'm more interested in the female domination aspect of it because it's a huge part of my fetishes, not so much the penis guillotine though.

Point is, this is a serious nukige, it's not just for laughs.

Wow, well, actually, i think that this Nukige is stepping at the top of nukiges, and well, i'm not that willing to fap to every stuff shown there.

Starless is widely regarded as one of the best nukige to ever be translated.  It's basically JAST's Imouto Paradise.  Quality stuff, if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm still waiting for that front page Starless article by Tay.  It's not fair to lavish attention only on OELVN's.  Femdom and nymphomania need time in the limelight too.

I'm still waiting for that front page Starless article by Tay.  It's not fair to lavish attention only on OELVN's.  Femdom and nymphomania need time in the limelight too.

Last time I heard, Zaka was saying the blog wouldn't really cover nukige.

Granted, this is an especially high class one and a non-trivial release... But maybe someone else should write it up...

Starless is pretty much the femdom kamige. Too bad I'm not a femdom kind of guy.

As a femdom kind of guy, I can confirm this really will have pretty much all the type of femdom play one could want, though keep in mind this doesn't stop in between, they go until the extreme with it and a lot of h-scenes end up with scat.

This is the quite literal version of "Pee on your subordinates to assert dominance".

I've met people who say they like femdom but only the type where the girl is there to please the guy sexually and act a little sassy and then it all ends after, this is not for that kind of people, this is for the type of people that like all the torture elements involved in female domination, where the guys are powerless and often held against their will in all sorts of twisted play until their minds are destroyed.

As someone who's not a huge fan of scat or bestiality but really enjoys female domination, I have to say I could still get behind a lot of the things happening in Starless just for the serious domination depictions, so I guess if you're into that more than usual, you can proceed at your own risk.

The censored JAST version is something you might want to consider getting if you just don't want the more gross stuff appearing on screen.

Starless is pretty extreme, but how extreme is it compare to Euphoria that's going to be released soon (don't know the dates, just heard that the translations and edits are finished) by MangaGamer?

All the extreme fetishes in the game makes me want to read it but at the same time I can't stand scats but I do want to see some bestiality but sadly there's the no option to censor the scats or patch that makes you do that sadly...