Do you workout?

Abernite

You can't deny that workout is one important aspect for a healthy life, but do you actually doing it regularly?

As for myself, I think I do have decent routine. I'm living in an university which provided a good running track (except after heavy rain), so I'm gladly use it for running. I run for about 7 laps and then do some stretches at the side of the field and I do this at least 3 times a week, except when my schedule is a little tight. At night I do some push-ups and sit-ups for keeping my bodyweight  intact.  

How about you? Feel free to talk about it.

Does walking to and fro the bus stop count? If so than 2-4 times a week.

Does walking to and fro the kitchen/bathroom count? If so than yeh I'm a workout machine.

In all seriousness, no, not really, I never gain weight so that's not a problem but I am probably very unhealthy so I really should be working out. :)

I thought my metabolism was good until quite recently when it stopped being all that good. So I guess I'll have to do something about that and feel less shitty.

Otherwise I burn most of my energy through intense brain activity Teeku

I go orienteering every week, since my dad likes to make along and it has become kind of habit. That 5 km of running and walking in forest is better than nothing, but my condition is still pretty bad. And I have mandatory half to one year military training in about a year, so I should really exercise more. I really don't like exercising, so I'm not too thrilled about it.

Otherwise I think I could live with my good metabolism and not require that much exercise. 

Although I usually detest training, I exercise 2-3 times a week. I am a lazy ass trash. So I do alternate between doing strength training at home while listening to podcasts/audio books and read while using stationary bike. I also jog in the summer which I do enjoy a lot, the rush from running is really awesome.

Yes. I've been on a 5 day split for about a year now, with some random downtime now and then. I'm still only around 74kg at 8% bodyfat, though. I have short bowel syndrome after twisted bowels, so chances are, I'm not gaining much more weight in this lifetime.