Sekien no Inganock: Game stops?

Velvet

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes

Game Name: Sekien no Inganock / Shikkoku no Sharnoth

Description of Problem: The game starts perfectly fine but when it finishes explaining the main controls, the game freezes. I can still control it but it won't go any further than the last bit of info about the minigames.

cf891fed82bb9276b7b0707e9fa5a4ce.png

Your Operating System: Windows 8

64 or 32 bit (link to how to find):

What did you already try? (Uninstall/Reinstall, Redownload, Run as admin, etc): Restarting's the most I've done at the moment but I'm not sure if this is a common problem? 

Try running it as admin and compatibility mode Windows 7 or XP.  Also go to properties of folder and uncheck read only and try deleting if there is INGAsave.dat file it should be located somewhere inside game folder.

I tried all of the tips you gave me but it didn't change at all. I deleted the INGAsave.dat file as well but in the end, the process just repeated itself. 

I read that it still works with windows 8 but it doesn't seem to respond well to me?

• 1 year later...