How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

I've found it quite fascinating for a while how global of a community this is. When I first joined this site (quite a while a go) I assumed everyone would be from England, America, Australia, (other English speaking nations). And while there are a fair bit of members from English speaking countries, many aren't. Considering how niche of a hobby this is, it's really quite cool how global of an experience Visual Novel fandom has become.

Many of us, (including myself) lie about our location on the location tab of our profile. So what country do you actually live in? Regarding myself, I live in America. New York City specifically.    

Location is actually one of the things I never lie about on the interwebs. I'm from Portugal, just like my profile says~

We should have some kind of survey to check users' nationality sometime, seems like it'd be interesting.

I know Fuwanovel's facebook page is more popular in Indonesia than in the USA (in terms of gross users) which is pretty surprising.

0gmV5XQ.png

Location is actually one of the things I never lie about on the interwebs. I'm from Portugal, just like my profile says~

We should have some kind of survey to check users' nationality sometime, seems like it'd be interesting.

I know Fuwanovel's facebook page is more popular in Indonesia than in the USA (in terms of gross users) which is pretty surprising.

0gmV5XQ.png