The (Finished) Fuwanovel Hearthstone Deck

Kaguya

30 cards! A full deck is done. It was a long journey. 

Blizzard should hire me as a card developer  :Kappa:

I have no idea whether or not we're OP. It'd need some card testing~

oHxDNo0.png

iCLXg8Y.png

qFIBZZZ.png

XSNnQmV.png

CwQKrV5.png

Kh1Nkyt.png

NogxefV.png

E8XE34x.png

xSc0vYO.png

97Ei0Up.png

vP5o3qS.png

QYCvspl.png

fYWtwc1.png

5AZ6eWW.png

khMO4ox.png

HK4B6k0.png

o724z71.png

ouGhCHa.png

tNXVns9.png

Lw65DA8.png

sgiNxb5.png

3uyVT5Z.png

suXH5Wi.png

OWVthec.png

NlkNwYq.png

pjaSM5D.png

7L61BFf.png

5YPH3Iy.png

mPJJ93n.png

3uq4PPf.png

1. So that means no more 25 image limit?

2. Wtf then I have the worst card then ;-; /ragequit

Stats wise, you're pretty good for a 3 drop (only one minion of the same mana cost can kill you, but it's health makes it a piece of garbage that no one ever uses).

Holy crap did you do that all yourself!? How long did it take?

There is a card maker, so I didn't have to do any tricky image editing or the like (finding the images, creating the effects and thinking of balanced mana costs and attack/health ratios was all me, though). All together took about 1 hour and a half.

Eh? I don't think I registered over this thread...

Not that I complain though  :ph34r:

I added some people who didn't register for it to get those 30 cards done with~

I see some probably OP cards (seriously clublion's effect is equiv to a hunter's tracking, without the drawback of losing cards, happens at the end of /your own/ turn; has 6 stats in total which is higher than a vanilla 2cost.) Mine is probably slightly underpowered, could use +1 attack due to your opponent knowing which card is stolen (then again, it's 2 card advantage, and certainly a stronger effect than the decent Thoughtsteal card). I suppose if you could pick which card to get that would be op due to revealing opponent's entire hand... ah well.

Whether playing the entire deck would be OP? Probably not, you've got too much random stuff doing damage to hero that would screw you over I think.

I see some probably OP cards (seriously clublion's effect is equiv to a hunter's tracking, without the drawback of losing cards, happens at the end of /your own/ turn; has 6 stats in total which is higher than a vanilla 2cost.) Mine is probably slightly underpowered, could use +1 attack due to your opponent knowing which card is stolen (then again, it's 2 card advantage, and certainly a stronger effect than the decent Thoughtsteal card). I suppose if you could pick which card to get that would be op due to revealing opponent's entire hand... ah well.

Whether playing the entire deck would be OP? Probably not, you've got too much random stuff doing damage to hero that would screw you over I think.

I was talking about the individual cards, not the entire deck. Though the cards did end up with an usable mana curve (I think) for no particular reason.

In times of old, mind vision costed 6 mana and did your effect. Think of it as getting a 4/7 freebie  :Kappa:

This is Pay to win...

Eh, I never spent any money with it and I'm keeping up with the metagame no problems (I was a scrub when I started, though...) 

I have been playing since the beta, though, so I did have a much higher timespan to get the cards. And the players were all pretty bad back then, so my own suckiness didn't affect me too much.