Majikoi Translation Project

Ouraibaa Hjyuraa

Uncensor samples added to 1st post. (Warning: NSFW)

How is the uncensor patch optional? Is it something like after applying the patch, an option for uncensoring the H scenes appear? Or is it something that you copy paste into the directory?

To apply the translation patch, you'll use an installer. The installer includes the option to replace the censored h-scenes with our uncensored ones. If you wish it to remain censored, leave it be. If you wish to uncensor it, check it.

Thanks Necris.

As for Majikoi S: Going to go with a firm "maybe." Diving into another project of this size (probably bigger, I think, but I don't know the exact script sizes for the remaining Majikoi S routes...) isn't something I want to commit to immediately.
In other news, Moro route at 100%.

As always, I'm gonna give it a runthrough before handing it off. Then, onto Gakuto!

Good news and bad news.

The bad news: I haven't been able to do my check of Moro's route.

The good news: Gakuto is now at 50%!

Additional news: I need to know the exact wordings of a couple lines about 2/3 of the way through the common route, both spoken by Chris and taking place when they're first taking Chris to the secret base. They are:

遊びたければ家でもいいだろう (asobitakereba ie de mo ii darou) (should be something like, Why not just play at home?)

このような廃ビルはさっさと取り壊すべきだな (kono you na hai biru wa sassato torikowasu beki da na) (something like, An abandoned building such as this should just be torn down.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update 31/12:

Miyako QC at 33%

Last update of this year. I'm no good at speeches, but on behalf of the team, thank you all for the support you've shown us this last year! It's sad that Majikoi will not be finished this year, but the way things are looking, it seems 2015 will be the Year of Majikoi!

Thank you all, and please continue supporting us for another year.

Happy new years, and Merry Majikoi!

Oliver, out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of a sad update.

I accidentally lost all my translation files when working on some of my computer hardware.

Now, I had already sent all the corrected scripts back to Dowolf for reviewing, so I could just pull those back off Gmail, but Miyako's QC progress is lost and will have to be re-done. So Miyako QC is back to 0%.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is now closed to comments. Only updates to the project will be allowed here henceforth.

Instead, a new thread will be made where you can post your questions:

*linkie here* 

The reasoning behind this comes from the huge amount of repeat questions, a direct consequence of the huge amount of pages, which keeps getting bigger with every new comment and question.

In order to stop this vicious cycle, the thread will be closed and all the comments/questions will be moved to a new thread or archived*, depending on where they fit best.

Feel free to contact me or another mod via PM if you want to know more about why this was done.

And, for the record, there was an unanimous vote by the entire Devboard team and the Majikoi team leader for this thread to be closed.

No need to worry about injustice and oppression.   :upupu:

*This may take a while. 37 pages is no easy business. Please bear with us while we send all your beloved posts to the chopping block.  :sachi:

• 3 weeks later...