Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Someone stole the colors of Fuwa.

Can you help us, ninja colekitt?

Nah I'll probably not be back for another month until my ninja training is done.Actually I want Levi to have color again so lets do this. First the year at the bottom of the page is not the birthday of any member but is the same day as miyako's birthday but not year. Other things of note are that Excalibur was one of the most popular movies on that day potentially leading us to F/S night. Also Prince Asaka of Japan died that day. Also the faded number above it looks like 02 . 26 which also isn't a birthday and without a year it tells me nothing.in the picture of the gate the small house on the left might have characters drawn into it if you look really close. Also the birds look like their forming this gates that you see all over Japan which are called Torii also being the name for bird. The only thing i could find regarding that was the myth of Amaterasu where cockerels tricked her to come out of a cave, well that's all I got I probably just read into everything too much but I'll will pretend like I did most of the work when the real smart people come.

I just saw this and how you milked that stuff out from that one picture has got to be sort of amazing.

you're right I'm a genius there's no way I was reading into it too much haha I'm the best yay me.

...I'm ashamed to say that I think I've actually seen this before...

The only part I liked in that video was when the dude smashed a pair of Beats headphones with a brick.  Overpriced pieces of crap.

it seems like you're saying the whole video isn't amazing., but that can't be true.

So like wtf...

here is more wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A

This person i cant even

you got what you asked for when you searched for more. Curiosity killed the cat's innocence.