Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Alright... so i have fully completed Momoyo and Chris's route and i must say both were absolutely brilliant! (Chris is kinky as hell lol ) i have now moved onto Kazuko's route... (prepared for the feelz) and then finally going to do Yuki's :D 

oh and then in Febuary *fingers crossed* i can finally do Miyako routes as i love her the most :P

THEN i am going to play the 4 routes available in Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S (got the patch and game installed ) it should be great fun :)

Alright... so i have fully completed Momoyo and Chris's route and i must say both were absolutely brilliant! (Chris is kinky as hell lol ) i have now moved onto Kazuko's route... (prepared for the feelz) and then finally going to do Yuki's :D

oh and then in Febuary *fingers crossed* i can finally do Miyako routes as i love her the most :P

THEN i am going to play the 4 routes available in Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S (got the patch and game installed ) it should be great fun :)

Please report back your reaction. Kazuko's route is my favourite, hehe. :D

Also, I warn you that you may come to dislike Chris quite a bit during it...

As someone who currently has Kazuko's route as my favorite for this game (could (hopefully) change with Miyako's or the Agave route) I'll say I didn't come out of it disliking Chris as what occurs in the route makes sense for the character and it's not like there was anything malicious about it.

Have to say I'm really looking forward to playing Miyako's route in english and as soon I finish I'll be going straight to Majikoi S to enjoy her after story and those mini-endings throughout the main story.

As someone who currently has Kazuko's route as my favorite for this game (could (hopefully) change with Miyako's or the Agave route) I'll say I didn't come out of it disliking Chris as what occurs in the route makes sense for the character and it's not like there was anything malicious about it.

Have to say I'm really looking forward to playing Miyako's route in english and as soon I finish I'll be going straight to Majikoi S to enjoy her after story and those mini-endings throughout the main story.

Yeah, neither did I, but during THAT section of Kazuko's route, I was like, "God dammit, Chris, please just stop! >.< You don't know what you're doing!! >>.<<".

This is funny because while I was playing I couldn't bring me to do that threesome. x)

Maybe because I was feeling bad about using a drunk Chris.

I've lost faith in you, Azengar. :(

The opportunity was right in front of you, yet you didn't take it? I've really misjudged you. I'm disappointed.

Nah, just kidding. 

Guest Unavailable

I haven't touched Majikoi since June, but Chris' actions still stand out as one of the things that emotionally moved me the most about it. That is, strong feelings of anger.

I still hate that woman and think realistically there's no way that tight group of friends would have been so forgiving, even if they understood that Chris didn't know the stakes of the tournament. Maybe they would have tried to forgive&forget for a few weeks, but it all would have fallen apart in short order. That is a LOT of bitterness in the air shared amongst a tight Japanese 'family' that feed off each other, pushing against a snobby foreigner that already said their secret base should be demolished and nearly (should have been) kicked out on the spot at that point.. The "respect for a warrior" angle at the end would never truly carry enough weight to counterbalance all of Chris' disrespect.

I haven't touched Majikoi since June, but Chris' actions still stand out as one of the things that emotionally moved me the most about it. That is, strong feelings of anger.

I still hate that woman and think realistically there's no way that tight group of friends would have been so forgiving, even if they understood that Chris didn't know the stakes of the tournament. Maybe they would have tried to forgive&forget for a few weeks, but it all would have fallen apart in short order. That is a LOT of bitterness in the air shared amongst a tight Japanese 'family' that feed off each other, pushing against a snobby foreigner that already said their secret base should be demolished and nearly (should have been) kicked out on the spot at that point.. The "respect for a warrior" angle at the end would never truly carry enough weight to counterbalance all of Chris' disrespect.

Well... 

It's stated that Chris felt really, really, really bad for what she did, so I imagine that it would be hard to hate her. You know, just like when you get angry and wanna blame someone, but get discouraged if said someone blames themselves and feels even worse than you do. I imagine it was kinda like that for the Kazama family.

Well... 

It's stated that Chris felt really, really, really bad for what she did, so I imagine that it would be hard to hate her. You know, just like when you get angry and wanna blame someone, but get discouraged if said someone blames themselves and feels even worse than you do. I imagine it was kinda like that for the Kazama family.

Also...

Who knows what would have happened had Chris not been in the tournament. If Kasuko had managed to get into the fight with Momoyo, it is most likely she would have failed, having already used her new found ultimate. Even if she had managed to hit Momoyo, who knows how long she would have gone on chasing after a hopeless dream. At least after she had failed, she moved on and accomplished the same goal, to help Momoyo, just in a different way.

Well... 

Not to mention...

Chris was stuck in the hospital for a month probably worrying about it the whole time, which must've been hellish for someone as proactive as her. I was pretty pissed at her at first, but by the time I got to Chris's route (I did Kazuko's second and Chris's fourth) I managed to forgive her.

Well... 

I think you're right.

I didn't have even a little thought about Chris should be kicked out from Kazama family.Her actions and motive are clearly understandable. The same as her following remorse. She

sincerely regrets about that participating in tournament. And i have no bad feelings about her. Though i feel a sorry for Kazuko of course. And after that, Chris, beeing kicking out from family... I guess Kazama family can't do this. Thay are not people who can do such a thing.

Please report back your reaction. Kazuko's route is my favourite, hehe. :D

So i finished Kazuko's route :)

And i must say i really really enjoyed her route! the way she carried on fighting until the end was quite inspiring i loved that about her!

You were right about me hating abit of Chris though... i was kinda angry about how she fucked everything up :/ but i suppose if she couldn't even beat Chris how on earth could she even hit her sister? so either way she was sort of doomed in the end.

My favourite part however was the 3 confessions xD my god that was funny... though i feel really bad for Kuki &Tadakatsu :(

I'm now moving onto Yuki's route and then i am sadly finished :( well unless i do the teachers route... idk if it's worth doing?

So i finished Kazuko's route :)

And i must say i really really enjoyed her route! the way she carried on fighting until the end was quite inspiring i loved that about her!

You were right about me hating abit of Chris though... i was kinda angry about how she fucked everything up :/ but i suppose if she couldn't even beat Chris how on earth could she even hit her sister? so either way she was sort of doomed in the end.

My favourite part however was the 3 confessions xD my god that was funny... though i feel really bad for Kuki &Tadakatsu :(

I'm now moving onto Yuki's route and then i am sadly finished :( well unless i do the teachers route... idk if it's worth doing?

Ume-sensei is cute.

Ume-sensei is cute.

Very. I wouldn't have minded if they made her route longer. Delicious milf. <3

haha, well i suppose i will do her route after Yuki's :) so far it's going pretty good!

Question though, does Kokoro have a route in this game? or is it only in the sequel that she has a route?  

Guest Unavailable

Well... 

I look at it like this ... If I had my wallet with $50,000 in cash sitting on my mantle, and one of my drunken idiot friends knocked it into the fireplace on accident ... Well, sure, I'd realize it was an accident and forgive the accident, but there is no way that bitterness would just disappear. Everytime I saw them, I'd be reminded of it. Regardless of the outcome or how justifiable forgiveness may be, I'm still going to be angry at them for the rest of my life deep down. Misunderstandings happen, but that doesn't mean they're automatically forgotten - especially when it was caused by someone's characteristically thoughtless or selfish behavior that they have a history of.

haha, well i suppose i will do her route after Yuki's :) so far it's going pretty good!

Question though, does Kokoro have a route in this game? or is it only in the sequel that she has a route?  

She has a route in Majikoi S, but no the original. Majikoi S focuses on the S class. (Duh.)

Also, I just wanna warn you that the routes in S are more ero-focused. Minatosoft wanted to see how it would do, but since it has gotten worse reviews and feedback (Still a very good eroge, mind you!), they went back to the romance and character focus from the original in their newer title, Majikoi A.

as i posted before - I dont liek conclusion of Kazuko route (its not really a happy ending for me, so is the Miyako route), so in the end I think i liked Yukie route most, even as i liek Kazuko and Miyako far more than Mayumayu. Anyway the whole game is briliant as maybe the second best VN out there, after god of all VN Fate Stay Night, 3rd place Sengoku Ranc, or if we speak about pure VN without RPG elements - Demonbane.

PS. Merry Christmas !

PS2. Anyoine could recomend any Vn similar to Mojikoi, hopefully one that is beeing translated or is popular enough that it is planed for translation ?