Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Don't mind me. Just a random guy who happend to read all the stuff here, feeling all happy about this, created an account and throwing confetti :)

For real guys (and girls?), you just made my day :D I was wondering if yandere is still working on the translation and checked the side. I was really, really upset about it that it seems the Miyako Route wouldn't be finished :( And then you guys showed up an SAVED. THE GOD DAMNED. DAY. :D

Thank you for putting so much effort into this to complete one of the best VNs of the world! :lol:

Majikoi Fans FOREVER! :lol:

Guest Rod_SSK

By the way other than the forum,is there any place to check the translation progress?

I don't know man,  I don't REAALLY think we need to keep checking on the progress, just knowing that these awesome people are working on the project is enough to make me sleep with a smile on my face

Guest Belphegor

So I've been putting it off due to laziness, but I finally caved and made a profile just so I could thank all you amazing people for the work you're doing! I've been waiting far too long for Miyako, so I feel like a giddy little school-kid right now!

So I've been putting it off due to laziness, but I finally caved and made a profile just so I could thank all you amazing people for the work you're doing! I've been waiting far too long for Miyako, so I feel like a giddy little school-kid right now!

Lol I agree the route I wanted to play most to begin with with miyako ^.^ I am going to replay the entire thing tho once the patch is finished haha

By the way other than the forum,is there any place to check the translation progress?

No sorry, at least not for now.

Because we're not a real team, we just all wanted to finish the game once for all and nothing more.

Maybe in the future, we'll do more and if we'll do there would probably be a website and such.

We also don't have much experience and that would be hard to show a real progression.

DAMN !! After whole year of silence - Majikoi is finaly gettig translated again. I love you guys. Miyako was totaly the best - I dont know why she was that much misstreated by translators.

Well Wanko is even cuter - but I dont like her story about her abandonig her life long goal. And I hate to see her in Glasses ;p

Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai is one life chaning experience for me - in order to understand the untranslated parts I started to learn Japanese muself ! ;p

Anyway - I am forever greatfull t you guys - plz dont let us hanging another year for Miyako :)

DAMN !! After whole year of silence - Majikoi is finaly gettig translated again. I love you guys. Miyako was totaly the best - I dont know why she was that much misstreated by translators.

Well Wanko is even cuter - but I dont like her story about her abandonig her life long goal. And I hate to see her in Glasses ;p

Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai is one life chaning experience for me - in order to understand the untranslated parts I started to learn Japanese muself ! ;p

Anyway - I am forever greatfull t you guys - plz dont let us hanging another year for Miyako :)

Wow..

I got spoiled...

I just started on Wanko's route too ... why u do dis .----.

Guest Snake Eater

Hello.

I just made this account here to say thank you to everyone involved in this translation project. Miyako is my favorite character from Majikoi and I've been wanting to play her route since I got the game. I visit Yandere every week and it saddens me to see it is always stuck at 85% completion. Now there is a new spark of hope!

Thank you.

Guest Unavailable

Just another person making any account to say thank you.

I found all the translated routes left a bad taste in my mouth because Miyako gets kicked to the ground every single time. It's just not right and she deserves better. I feel that a good chunk of my enjoyment in the novel was overshadowed by guilt. That would have all been alleviated if I could have read Miyako's route. The way it's left now, it feels like she was thrown into a ditch and abandoned because there's no way to see her happy (in English), instead only lots of repeated emotional pain.

So, thanks to the current translation team for bringing some justice to Miyako's world. Also, thank you for all the time you're selflessly investing so others can enjoy this novel. You're doing a great thing, and I'm sure you know how many people have wanted to see this novel's translation completed. It must feel overwhelming to know you're making so many people smile. I envy that.

Thanks again!

I found all the translated routes left a bad taste in my mouth because Miyako gets kicked to the ground every single time. It's just not right and she deserves better. I feel that a good chunk of my enjoyment in the novel was overshadowed by guilt. That would have all been alleviated if I could have read Miyako's route. The way it's left now, it feels like she was thrown into a ditch and abandoned because there's no way to see her happy (in English), instead only lots of repeated emotional pain.

So, thanks to the current translation team for bringing some justice to Miyako's world. Also, thank you for all the time you're selflessly investing so others can enjoy this novel. You're doing a great thing, and I'm sure you know how many people have wanted to see this novel's translation completed. It must feel overwhelming to know you're making so many people smile. I envy that.

Thanks again!

Wow I felt totally the same 0.0 each time I played a route miyako got knocked to the ground and it tore me apart >_< 

Thanks again!

i agree as well. this is exactly how i felt in every route. poor miyako :(

Just made an account to show my support, thanks a lot for doing this guys, it's very much appreciated :)

Majikoi has been awesome thus far, but I can't bring myself to try the new games until I've finished the first one. The guys at yandere are great, but it's killing me that they've been hung up for so long with no reason (though I don't blame em, they have their own lives and concerns to deal with).

Best of luck with the translation!

I'd also like to add that I'm a Network Engineering student (read; I know some computer stuff), and while I can't guarentee my time/schedule, if you send me a message I may be able to help out with things like making HTML webpages.

So if you decide to make a translation group and need help setting up, send me a message and I'll volunteer myself (assuming I'm free): [email protected]

There's no timelimit on this offer, so don't be shy even if it's been several months ;)