Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I've been wondering what happened with yandere translations no updates for like 8 months and i was thinking how about i just translate the untranslated part of miyako route and preferably the true route too
the problem is i don't know how to translate so i read some topics in the internet and i need a tool to extract the text and i don't know which tool is compatible with majikoi so i want someone to help me with this give me a link for the text extractor or preferably help me out on this project it's just a short one so please any help is ok

EDIT:https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6556-majikoi-translation-project/

this is the link for the progress of the project

Hello, since I really want to finish the game and read Miyako's route I will do everything in my power to help you.

I can't help you with the translation, however I found a tool for extracting Majikoi's scripts, the problem is that it let you with *.bin files and I did not found a way to extract them for now.

You can get it here : http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/exchpac.html

Use it is really easy, create a folder and copy Majikoi's scripts file (Script.pac) into it, open CMD, use cd to go in the repertory of exchpac and enter 'exchpac folder_with_majikoi_script/Script.pac'.

I will keep browsing the web and update if I find something.

Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Alright to clarify some thing this is the first time i am trying to translate a vn

so please don't bash on me i know i am a noob 

the project might take a while but i will give you updates currently i am just extracting the scripts

but i have no plans on stopping or abandoning the project  if you can also teach me some basic stuff it will be a big help thank you

please don't bash on me i know i am a noob 

but i have no plans on stopping or abandoning the project  if you can also teach me some basic stuff it will be a big help thank you

No one here would do such a thing, don't worry~

So, you're extracting the scripts, huh. I can't be helpful as a hacker, but I can serve as your editor if you'd like. If you want help with editing, proofreading or some lol-level tling I'll be able to help you. Just send me a message or reply on this thread if you're interested~

Your best course of action would be contacting the original project and joining their team, they have all the extraction tools so if you say you want to be the translator, I am sure they can take you on board (as it seems they are short on translation power).

From the latest update they are at 85% of Miyako route so you might just help with finishing it, as the guy seems to be really busy with his job.

If you want to make your own translation for a single route only and not the common route or any other route, I would actually recommend using annot player's visual novel reader interface, people can read the already translated lines from yandere team and when they reach point of this route, they can turn on your subtitles for this part only.

Yo again.

Well, indeed if you can get an answer from the translator it would be for the best.

I've got a look at the scripts but I'm sure they have translated more than in the last partial patch (since Miyako route is only barely translated and it should be 85%) and even though I've got my hands on them it will be really hard to rebuild them again in a .pac file since I didn't found any tools that can do that and my knowledge in this area is near to zero.

And again, all the best.

Guest martoko

Hello, since I really want to finish the game and read Miyako's route I will do everything in my power to help you.

I can't help you with the translation, however I found a tool for extracting Majikoi's scripts, the problem is that it let you with *.bin files and I did not found a way to extract them for now.

You can get it here : http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/exchpac.html

Use it is really easy, create a folder and copy Majikoi's scripts file (Script.pac) into it, open CMD, use cd to go in the repertory of exchpac and enter 'exchpac folder_with_majikoi_script/Script.pac'.

I will keep browsing the web and update if I find something.

Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Using the tool above you get *.bin files with perfectly readable strings using a hex editor. I believe you could just change those. The problem consists of creating the *.pac file from the *.bin files

Using the tool above you get *.bin files with perfectly readable strings using a hex editor. I believe you could just change those. The problem consists of creating the *.pac file from the *.bin files

Indeed, that's what I wrote later. :P

But yes, as you say the problem is to reform the .pac file with the extracted bin files.

I have stopped working on this because obtaining the tools from the translator would probably be easier, but of course if someone would be willing to finish the translation and the translator wouldn't gave his tools I can start to research again and make a recompiler.

There's no way I won't man up if this can mean that we'll get Miyako's route ! :D

Hello. I am a huge fan of majikoi and wanted to thank you for your efforts to translate the miyako route. I literally check the translators blog every day hoping for an update but alas non has come. I am super happy that someone else is continuing the translation. I made an account here just so that I could than you. Thanks.

Have you gotten a response from the translation team yet? I really doubt that the miyako route in the patch is 85% done. They probably have some more stuff they did not put in the patch. (Like some else mentioned.)

Questions. Are you also coding the translation into a patch with all the other translated routes? or in other words are you finishing a complete patch for majikoi? Miyako only or agave too?

Thanks.

Hello. I am a huge fan of majikoi and wanted to thank you for your efforts to translate the miyako route. I literally check the translators blog every day hoping for an update but alas non has come. I am super happy that someone else is continuing the translation. I made an account here just so that I could than you. Thanks.

Have you gotten a response from the translation team yet? I really doubt that the miyako route in the patch is 85% done. They probably have some more stuff they did not put in the patch. (Like some else mentioned.)

Questions. Are you also coding the translation into a patch with all the other translated routes? or in other words are you finishing a complete patch for majikoi? Miyako only or agave too?

Thanks.

The translator told to allpukmaster to wait and see for now, I've got the tools (thanks to Sharin-Sub from the spanish translation team) and I told allpukmaster that he could finish the translation whenever he wanted.

As for the patch, yes indeed the partial patch do not contain 85% of the Miyako's route.

And yes, if and when the translation is finished I could prepare an installer for the patch.

Hey you guys!   you see.....i´ve been wandering for the net a little by now, and i found a  lot of forums from people angry that want this game majikoi been fully translated. Then i search for this game majikoi. (if that number of people are asking for it, it "have" to be good) (I thought) and it wasn´t wrong, the game was great  : D
specially this wanko route, it  made me cry TwT

and the others routes too, this majikoi history is a majestic little peace of art!  and it dosn´t bothered me that the other routes aren´t translated, because i have been studing japanese for a half decade now.

So....this bring me to the actual plot.

I want the people of the word to know the histories of the samuriai girls in kawakami city.

The people have to see it!  D:

but i´m ussuless in this computer stuff/patchin/thing.....but if you send me the "texts" of the game i will translate it all :9

well.....is up to you guys now. (i´m not comming back )

here´s my e-mail:  [email protected]

That great! However what do you mean when you say that he was told to wait? Wait and see what? Also how long do you think it will be until we get to see an update for the patch?

Thanks for you work.

When the translator will be done with it, I'm going to send kosuna the scripts right away.