Hi Everyone

Benji Price

Hello People! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

I'm from Argentina and started reading VNs since the begginin of the year and read a lot the VNTS in order to follow VNs and also find newones.

So far i only read Translated VNs (G-Senjou no Maou, Hoshimemo, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Koichoco, Majikoi) and started learning japanese in order to be able to help in Translations and (of course) to read VNs with no need of waiting for patches or English releases.

And i also would like to hear recomendations of VNs to improve my experience, and maybe help other people to get into them too.

I hope to get along with everyone!

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!:D

Welcome to Fuwanovel. As for recommendation, since you didn't specify here I could recommend translated one like Tokyo Babel, Yoake, Dracu Riot, and Noble Works. Or if you want untranslated one, then perhaps Hatsuyuki Sakura, Aiyoku no Eustia, and Flyable Heart would be good imo. Hope you had fun and enjoy yourself here.

PS - By the way, did you Captain Tsubasa fans here. I guess that because your avatar here. The people at your avatar was Genzou Wakbayashi from that anime, right?

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. As for recommendation, since you didn't specify here I could recommend translated one like Tokyo Babel, Yoake, Dracu Riot, and Noble Works. Or if you want untranslated one, then perhaps Hatsuyuki Sakura, Aiyoku no Eustia, and Flyable Heart would be good imo. Hope you had fun and enjoy yourself here.

PS - By the way, did you Captain Tsubasa fans here. I guess that because your avatar here. The people at your avatar was Genzou Wakbayashi from that anime, right?

Yep, you're right! In fact, my nick name "Benji Price" is the transalation for Wakabayashi Genzo that the anime series had in Argentina back then when i was a child :)

I also read Dracu Riot, Noble Works, princess evangile, IFMHHW and Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, it just that i couldn't write them all. Untranslated VNs are still too much for me, since i started learning japanese six months ago.

If anything, my favorite was G-Senjou no Maou and i was about to read Kara no Shoujo. What can you tell me of that ??

BTW , thanks allready !!

4 hours ago, Forgetful Frank said:

Welcome to Fuwa~! :miyako:

Wow! You started reading VN's roughly around the same time as me, and you've already read more than I have... :wahaha:

B-But...that's mainly because I'm a VN crack-head and started too many at once! :michiru:

Hahah , I'm the other way around. I can't start a VN unless I Finish the current one, and also that's why I try to choose carefully which to start, and sometimes I spend more time choosing than reading :wahaha:

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Welcome to fuwa and enjoy your stay ^^

Otro Argentino en el foro que groso xD tenes que leer swan song y narcissu! 頑張って con el Japones! Cualquier cosa manda mp.

Somos como hormigas, estamos en todos lados y no nos matan más jaj :sacchan:

Por ahora estoy leyendo Kara no Shoujo a un ritmo bastante tranqui, por el laburo, las clases de japones y la vida en sociedad jaja 

Cuando arranque una nueva lo voy a tener en cuenta. Gracias!