PSA: My Name Change

Mr Poltroon

I feel it is worthy of both my time and yours to make this announcement.

As of this day, and I'm sure you can check the date yourself, my forum name has changed due to personal reasons. My insincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.
In my benevolence, allow me to inform you that you are permitted to address me as you did previously if you would so prefer. I won't blame you for it. I expected no better from you anyway.

If you don't know who I am, then this message surely wasn't intended for you, in which case, shoo shoo -- you're clogging up the traffic.

kAnWonI.gif

Have a good day.

45 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

In my benevolence, allow me to inform you that you are permitted to address me as you did previously if you would so prefer. I won't blame you for it. I expected no better from you anyway.

Goooood, cause that's what I was gonna do anyway :P 

If I were to be really honest, 'Mr. Poltroon' sounds like half of a 2 man comedy act. Where's your lionhearted colleague? :S

Also, how come Tiag gets his name changed to reflect his cowardly nature and I don't get mine changed to reflect my Dark Lord nature? I only petition Tay every month ... :( 

Who are you and what have you done to the real tiagofvarela?

Anyhow, thanks for the heads up of the name change. Not that i would confuse you with anybody else so long as you use miles edgeworth as your avatar.

And i'm sorry i must mention this as it is now stuck in my head, I first read Mr Poltroon as Mr Trolltroon.

On 27/09/2016 at 10:07 PM, Zenophilious said:

Did Tiag of Varela figure out you stole his name and ask you to change it?  :makina:

On 27/09/2016 at 10:40 PM, Eclipsed said:

So I'm guessing the real Tiag was like ' why you alias on Fuwa me?! ' and so the truth comes out, mr. produce. 

rip

:MareWish:

On 28/09/2016 at 3:57 PM, Funyarinpa said:

RIP old name, my old friend. You'll always be the brave Tiag of the fair and prosperous land of Varela to me.

Re: personal reasons, you OK? :c

The previous two quotes just about got the short of it.
The long of it is a bit more complicated, but don't worry, I'm not facing any penalties worse than the death row.

On 28/09/2016 at 6:34 AM, havoc said:

And i'm sorry i must mention this as it is now stuck in my head, I first read Mr Poltroon as Mr Trolltroon.

Pardon me, but my I ask what kind of dyslexia you have? Furthermore, how's your eyesight? Finally, do you happen to possess eyes at all?

On 28/09/2016 at 4:56 AM, Shikomizue said:

...Who are you?

As I've specified rather clearly: Shoo Shoo, you're jamming the traffic.

On 28/09/2016 at 1:35 AM, TexasDice said:

I will miss you DiegofAntigua 

I'm afraid you may be lost. Are you sure this is the thread you intended to post this on?

On 28/09/2016 at 4:29 PM, Tiagfvarela said:

...I guess with this we can finally set our differences aside.

For Peace. You monster.