Flowers steam key giveaway (OVER)

Dergonu

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER.

I got my physical edition of Flowers in the mail today, and seeing as I already have the physical edition and the JAST download edition, I don't really need a third one, and so, I'll be giving the steam key away! To join the giveaway, simply reply to this thread, (just tell me why you want the game, or leave a cute picture or something,) and I'll use a random number generator later to determine the winner. (Even if you leave 9 replies, I'll only count you once, just saying.) 

Good luck! :sachi:

CAcvJ97.jpg

3 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

As the Innocent Grey fanatic that I am I could simply not pass on this one besides it'd be a sort of redemption for me :sacchan:  Also Flowers is pretty much one of the few yuri games I care about.

Kitsune powah!

FLY3Dja.jpg

good luck dark, id be happy to lose this to yo-wait, multiple posts dont count right? then why am i writing this? YOURE GOING DOWN DARK!!! :saber:

Another forum game here? Well, it's not like I'm interested in the key itself, because I didn't know of how using Steam key to be honest and I could use another way to get this (If you know what I mean). Nevertheless, good luck for anyone who interested on this.

PS - The reason? Well, just want to follow the game here, and the term was very simple anyway (Just reply).

PPS - To answer Mitch here, it was MC from Tsuki no Yorisou 2 there. And if you want to know more, just click here.

9 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

wheres that from? must know! :saber:

Just now, littleshogun said:

PPS - To answer Mitch here, it was MC from Tsuki no Yorisou 2 there. And if you want to know more, just click here.

What he said. She's Kokura Asahi (real name Sakurakouji Saika) from Tsuriotsu 2.

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

I want it because if I don't find something better to do ASAP, I'll just end up browsing internet for memes like I always do when I'm bored, and no one wants that

I think you have work to do :makina:

7 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

I mean yuri is glorious :rimu:

Not when it literally puts you to sleep, like this one :sachi: