Eroge VNs with action

Nishaven

Sorry for the late reply!

I would recommend linking your VNDB; knowing what you like and don't like makes it a lot easier to recommend things. Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning had some pretty fun (and pretty) fight scenes, in spite of how overpowered the main character was. Rose Guns Days isn't an eroge, but it had a lot of action as well, and the soundtrack is godly. Majikoi is extremely lighthearted, and had a lot of comedy and romance/drama on top of many fight scenes. Kikukogai and Hanachirasu are two extremely dark and gritty Nitro+ VNs that feel a bit more like novels due to how they're written, and were a treat to read (though Hanachirasu probably had way too much infodumping, haha).

All of these are very good and definitely worth reading (though I do like Majikoi significantly less than the other ones). If you pick one of these, tell me how it goes. :sachi: And feel free to ask if you want to know more about any of these

I haven't read any other VNs other than Fate Stay Night and Grisaia no Kaijutsu. So I am rather new to VNs. Kikukogai and Hanachirasu look too dark to my liking. Majikoi was in my list to read after seeing the anime. Also first two looks interesting too. I think I will try them. Thank you.

On 9/25/2016 at 9:45 AM, Nishaven said:

Thank you. Tokyo Babel looks really good. So I think I am going to try it neverthless. Ayakashibito looks interesting too. But before deciding can you tell me a little about the protagonist's personality? Is he like classic wimpy anime protagonist?

He's a "nice guy" but he doesn't mess around if someone seriously pisses him off. He's the sort to try and show mercy when possible, but I wouldn't call him a wimp. He's quick to make up his mind on matters, and acts quickly. A bit dense though at times and doesn't always read the mood very well.

Personally I liked him well enough - at least compared to alot of the typical anime protags.