Yuri Thread

Taken directly from the games, so don't click the spoiler below if you don't want to have any of the Sono Hanabira VN's spoiled. 

Note, of course, that the images are placed in no specific order, and are not showing text. So there won't be anything majorly spoiled besides artwork.

SonoHana 1+7 - Nanami/Yuuna

D3dzhkv.png

cOxN32R.png

ljt9hvz.png

QEZ0oiV.png

CbHRzLU.png

CPhjGKq.png

SonoHana 3+5 - Mai/Reo

mkswyMz.png

Pnb1SHw.png

42F0lbX.png

NTgnb7b.png

amnGZoY.png

rHJ4G5S.png

ucIVHVf.png

zf79P4a.png

SQbdpEF.png

SonoHana 2+4 - Kaede/Sara

NcUacwo.png

I98gK28.png

fMuSS1O.png

EZPtEL2.png

SonaHana 7 - Takako/Runa

MPn8H0M.png

m0DHJgk.png

qmLayli.png

98UBH82.png

JlojPq9.png

BIjWr8D.png

<3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today brothers and sisters i speak to you today for a very important matter. The spreading corruption that is loli. For too long now loli has corrupted the minds of good men and women on fuwa. It has seeped into our threads and taken hold of many good otaku. It bends the will of man and forces them to spread the loli to other places. No where is safe. No one is uncorrupted.

But no more!

Today yuri takes a stand against such a threat. We stand where no other has stood. The lolicon is a truely powerful enemy and it shall not go down easily. So we must have an iron will. We must have the strength to repel the loli and keep our minds sane. We shall be a glimmer of light in a sea of darkness. I promose you now brothers and sisters if you would stand with me here and show your support for the Yuri allaince and show the lolicons are not the only ones who can amass a might army. Lets show them what is truely righteous and pure!

(RP for the sake of it is also welcome)

(remeber this is for fun and not serious in anyway)

No body has posted anything here in a few days so im going to add some more Rosario+vampire yuri im also planning on making a collage for my account using these so it would be appreaciated if someone could tell me if its appropriate

Rosario-vampire-yuri-high-quality-and-re26dd24fa69ef64d81fec8ed.pngf6da47e174d6b721653426bacb5629e9.jpg

im also planning on using the one i linked before so again tell me if there appropriate