The bloody battle : my next avatar.

31 members have voted

1. 1. What avatar should i choose?

• The actual emoji avatar
    • Avatar from past days with my labcoat.
    • Avatar at the coffee shop, waiting for a drink.

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello there, everyone, prolly everyone here knows me...oh wait, no one? no problem, it's not like i need for your attention at all! baka!

so, before i start...Oh, please, Okabe, i'm not going to advertise your shitty inventions, they are all useless, now let me do my work!

Well, as prolly you know, it's been more than 2 years that i'm browsing and being part of this community, and even after living the fuwapocalypse, we're still all alive, and that's kind of amazing...but that's not the topic, what i want to do, is that i'm using the same friggin avatar from the beginning of my carreer here, and, well, even if it's really cool, maybe it's time for some changing, no?

But then, i'll only do that if you, people think i need a new avatar, the decision is yours only, then, you have the choice between.

1-Actual avatar, showing me doing my signature emoji, that i often use in the visual novel to tease that baka Okabe.

Spoiler

photo-6650.png

2-Me, with the lab coat from the american Victor Condia University, back in the days, i worked on a super top secret project, way better than visual rebuilding.

Spoiler

oFZWvRD.jpg

3-Me, leisuring at a local coffee shop i really like, i sometimes like to drink some latte or capuchino, but then, i remember my only drink is dr pepper.

Spoiler

pB20kbD.jpg

Then, good luck everyone.

Here it is, end of the poll...

It seems like no one ever liked avatar number 2, i'm really disappointed.

My actual avatar won over the third one, but with a really tiny advance...For me, it means that you all both want me to keep my actual avatar, or use the newer one...that put me in an interesting situation.

Thank you all, i'll keep this avatar, at least, for a bit of time....that was a hell of a battle, good bye.