First Manga Humble Bundle - Kodansha Comics

Nosebleed

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/kodansha-manga-bundle

Well this came as a surprise, Humble Bundle has decided to have its first ever manga campaign where you can get multiple digital comics for a pretty low price.

If you guys want to start supporting the manga industry, this is a very good entry point, because even at the highest tier of $17 you're still saving a butt ton of money than if you were to purchase all of these comics individually.

Also, these are completely DRM Free, which is even more rare for digital comics.

The list of comics available in this campaign:

• Attack on Titan Vol. 1, 2 and 3
  • Parasyte Vol. 1 and 2
  • Inuyashiki Vol. 1 and 2
  • Vinland Saga Book 1
  • Space Brothers Vol. 1
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Vol. 1 and 2
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan Vol. 1
  • Knights of Sidonia Vol. 1
  • The 7 Deadly Sins Vol. 1
  •  Battle Angel Alita: Last Order Omnibus Vol. 1st 

I hope in the future we'll have more digital manga humble bundles, there's lots of potential here.

9 minutes ago, Asonn said:

I just wished they would be crazy enough too add an tier for physical copies..... 

The point of humble bundle is to give people a cheap, usually DRM-free way of getting digital stuff.

Physical copies, as nice as they are, kinda defeat the purpose of the site, nor would they even be feasible on a monetary level.

Remember this isn't Kickstarter, it's more akin to a Steam sale.

18 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

The point of humble bundle is to give people a cheap, usually DRM-free way of getting digital stuff.

Physical copies, as nice as they are, kinda defeat the purpose of the site, nor would they even be feasible on a monetary level.

Remember this isn't Kickstarter, it's more akin to a Steam sale.

indeed, that is what I wish, not expecting it too happen, however don't forget they do time to time have a physical tier like the hatoful boyfriend daki... 

and wasn't the goal to raise money for charity...... (although I do get your point, it is the main reason why I buy shiit games from it)